Xbox One Nebula's Blaze & Nebula Arcanum Lag

Xenano

Terrarian
(Not actually sure if this is caused by the game or just my Xbox One not being able to run it properly) I can barely use the Nebula's Blaze & Nebula Arcanum, I use it for anymore than 10 seconds & it starts to lag, majorly, like it will freeze & I'll end up somewhere else, I've died countless times from this trying to use it on bosses & events.

(Not actually sure if this is caused by the game or just my Xbox One not being able to run it properly) I can barely use the Nebula's Blaze & Nebula Arcanum, I use it for anymore than 10 seconds & it starts to lag, majorly, like it will freeze & I'll end up somewhere else, I've died countless times from this trying to use it on bosses & events.
Hi @Xenano, welcome to the forums. :)

If you haven’t already, I suggest sending this directly to Pipeworks (the console developers) here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Include as much detail as you can, such as what gear you’re wearing, are you in a large world, normal or expert, any unique details such as it only happens near your base, etc. You probably wont hear back from them, but they look over every report sent in through that link. Uploading a video of it happening can also help them track down the cause of it and possibly work on a fix.

Back
Top Bottom