tAPI Necropolis Mod

"The custom boss progression begins with Demonite Ore" what about crimtante ore ? my world is in crimson and i dont see any new crafting recipes with it...
Thanks for reporting that had to fix the recipe. It now works the same with Demonite or Crimitane.

Okie do,
we have fixed all the problems that have come across our attention.

Bugs/Typographical errors fixed:

corrected mob NPC's spawning rates increased or oweredthat were not spawning
recipe fixed for first boss spawning item to include either 20 Demonite ore or 20 Crimin
corrected drop rates for items,
corrected some typos,
corrected sound effects of some tiles

I have updated the down load link in the original post with these fixes. All you have to do is download the mod zip file again from the link and replace the other mod zip. You can get to your tAPI mods folder quickly in the main menu of Terraria tAPI. There is a button in the top corner to open your mod pack folder. You just need to replace the old Necro zip file with the new one and your set to go. No players or worlds will be lost.

*EDIT* just so you know most of the mobs werent spawning correctly...they all spawn now so prepare your self ;]

Every mod related Item is invisible for me. :(
This is my first time playing with mods and i followed the instruction. I hope you guys can help me.

Okay i found the issue i think. I happens when i tab out while my world is loading :D Thanks for your help anyway and great mod btw!

i found 2 new bugs so with koi egg sack after spawning a boss that item dont dissapear and there are no boss battle music

another one dragons gate gem only can be crafted with demonite ore

this mod will be updated for tapi r11? (terraria 1.3) :3
as far as i know, tapi r11 will be 1.2.4.1, and yes, we will update. But please... don't ask when.
i found 2 new bugs so with koi egg sack after spawning a boss that item dont dissapear and there are no boss battle music

Does the boss even spawn? Where are you using koi egg? (biome).
As for dragons gate gem, i will discuss that one with Zoodle.

Using the bubble tome crashes the game immediately with this:
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No key "Necro:BounceBubbleSmall" found
at TAPI.WrapperDictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Necro.BounceBubble.PostKill()
at TAPI.Hooks.Call(Action[] ts)
at TAPI.CodableProjectile.PostKill()
at Terraria.Projectile.Kill()
at Terraria.Projectile.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
You can also use the summoning item for Nishikigoi infinitely and summon like 40 at once :p
Also it doesn't play the boss theme or display a message like "Nishikigoi has awoken!" when summoned.
I would recommend making a social forum for the mod for bug reports and suggestions :>

Looks awesome!
Are there new structures that generate upon world generation?
Both of us are still trying to figure out the coding behind making that happen but it's certainly on the top of the list of things I want to do in future updates.

also responding to:

Using the bubble tome crashes the game immediately with this:
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No key "Necro:BounceBubbleSmall" found
at TAPI.WrapperDictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Necro.BounceBubble.PostKill()
at TAPI.Hooks.Call(Action[] ts)
at TAPI.CodableProjectile.PostKill()
at Terraria.Projectile.Kill()
at Terraria.Projectile.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
You can also use the summoning item for Nishikigoi infinitely and summon like 40 at once :p
Also it doesn't play the boss theme or display a message like "Nishikigoi has awoken!" when summoned.
I would recommend making a social forum for the mod for bug reports and suggestions :>

Sorry I was feeling pretty sick yesterday =p
I'll fix the koi egg spawning item so that it consumes after use and I'll add an in-game txt letting you know Nishikigoi was spawned. As for the music I think it's a tAPI bug because I haven't been able to use any of the vanilla game music unless I write the Boss true hook into the json file that makes it like a normal HM boss from Terraria but it also means that when defeated the boss will drop large healing potions because the vanilla game code is set to make that happen, the music and the drops, which I don't want to happen because you shouldn't have large potions so early. So I might have to wait until tAPI r11 to get the boss music fixed. Eventually I'll use some custom boss music. Once I find something fitting and free to use.
I'm fixing the Dragon Gate Gem recipe as well to include either Demonite Bars or Crimtane Bars. I'll also make sure all the other boss summon items have consumption and screen txt too.
Lastly I'll fix the bubble tome, it's just a little spelling error.
*edit* also dragon bosses whole body doesn't seem to spawn every time some times just the head or just the head and legs...I'll look into fixing this too.
I'll post an updated download link a bit latter once I fix things.

Thank you for posting bugs/errors.

Ok so I have fixed the things I could. The boss summon items are now 1 time use. I also added text on screen when you use the items. The dragon gate gem items recipe now uses a demonite bar or a crimtane bar. I fixed the bubble book projectile too, I'll see about getting the music for the bosses fixed as soon as I can.
You can download the fixed version of the mod by clicking HERE.(link discontinued)
I've also updated the OP download link.
Enjoy =D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom