tAPI Necropolis Mod

you need to craft a demon SHRINE its a new crafting station that comes with this mod..its used for crafting the boss items for the mod :D...how do you craft it? I forget....but good luck <3

That's the problem, you need demon blood to craft the shrine. I have no idea how to get demon blood. I can't find it aaaaanywhere. :(

1. I only had necros mod
2.Reloading the mods
3.None
4. So when I tried to reload the mods in tapi r14a lets say this big text error happened.

TAPI.Mods+LoadException: Necro.tapi: Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.NoAudioHardwareException (0x80004005): External component has thrown an exception.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.AllocateFormatAndData(Byte[] format, Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect..ctor(Stream stream)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.FromStream(Stream stream)
at TAPI.SoundDef.Load(ModBase modBase)
at TAPI.Mod.<Load>b__0(BinBuffer bb)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleTapiModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mod.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()

Any help?

1. I only had necros mod
2.Reloading the mods
3.None
4. So when I tried to reload the mods in tapi r14a lets say this big text error happened.

TAPI.Mods+LoadException: Necro.tapi: Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.NoAudioHardwareException (0x80004005): External component has thrown an exception.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.AllocateFormatAndData(Byte[] format, Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect..ctor(Stream stream)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.FromStream(Stream stream)
at TAPI.SoundDef.Load(ModBase modBase)
at TAPI.Mod.<Load>b__0(BinBuffer bb)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleTapiModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mod.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()

Any help?
try to get a better sound card

that's not true, as of 1.0.6 wolf spawns were fixed, and now they spawn on the surface anywere but special biomes.
Whoa, truly?! Maybe it's just because I have been spending SO much time in crimson/corruption. I'll have to spend some time on the jungle surface or the snow biome. My problem is I create my jungle and snow biome near my home, so I haven't seen them really spawn. Thanks, Sapharan. *Edited to add, they are actually one of my favorite monsters. I don't know why, exactly, I just had fun collecting the pelts.

Ok, i lied xD we seem to have derped with the update and messed up our files a little bit, i updated wrong codes and zoodle also, so expect another small update with fixes and content that supposed to be added with previous update, but was not added, before hardmode update.

Keep up the great work. Looking forward to the HM update.
im looking forward to that update that fixes all the enemies spawning everywhere and ruining basicly everything in HM.....pirates attacking? lets throw some rotten moles in there!..pumpking gonna cut your face open? heres some mole scouts to keep you company!....everscream bashing your brains in? have a snowman in your face!

Back
Top Bottom