tAPI Necropolis Mod

That's a tAPI problem if the folders aren't there. I would just re-download and install tAPI again. If the problem happens again pot it on the tAPI thread.

Were not really doing any new code untill r11. There's going to be some big changes with tAPI r11. Shouldn't take us very long to update the mod, but keep in mind it will probably be broken at first when r11 comes out.

*edit* CCCcombo response.
Ummm. r11 is already up.

Does this have a wiki, or are the new ores/progression obvious? :)

EDIT: is this for 1.2.4

Last edited:
Ummm. r11 is already up.
So I've been told :p

it sais My Games\Terraria\tAPI\Mods\Local not unsorted
Are you using tAPI r11? If your using the newest version of tAPI (r11) then the mod won't work for you regardless. You'll have to wait until we update the mod hooks that have changed...which were working on now ;] If you are using tAPI r10 or earlier then you need to take your questions to the tAPI thread...screw it, not my job but I'll help you out. Just create 3 more files in the Mods folder. Name them Sources, Unsorted, and Unsorted #1. Then place the mod zip into the Sources folder and you are good to go. Unless again if you are using the latest tAPI version that just came out you need to wait to play until we update the code.

Does this have a wiki, or are the new ores/progression obvious? :)
Not at the moment, it's a lot of work to put one up and we haven't had time to put up all the info yet. I've been playing with the idea of maybe having some one other then the two of us running a wiki for the mod so we can focus on the updates and hardmode content.
*edit* sorry also the ore and the main armor and weapons follow the bosses. The boss spawning items all contain drops from the last boss in the progression, just so you know ;]

Does the mod work with crimson? Because the tConfig version was corrupt only (duh). If it is different for crimson please tell me the changes. :D

my game crashes when i try and open tAPI (r11) and when i take it out of the folder it loads fine, i don't have any other mods on

Back
Top Bottom