tAPI Necropolis Mod

Yes but, tAPI r11 npc spawning functions are broken. So nothing spawns but the mods code is up to date with tAPI r11. r12 is out now so we just need to make a few adjustments for r12 and we'll release it. But for now I need to eat and sleep (in that order).
I just cannot wait for this ******g mod :D:D:D:D:D

can you just fix a little problem
i just trying to make a steel bar
but in my world just have a tin and lead bars i cant make them steel
can you fix it plz

but can you put the old ponys enmeys plz
i missed them
Disapproval pony? hehe...xD I could. Pegasus is back, just has a new look
6rn0l.gif

and the changelings will be back in the hardmode content.
I had a few ideas that hopefully I will be able to add in the future. One idea is for Apocalypse pony mounts ;]

is necro for r12 released yet?

Sadly no it again like tAPI r11 certain functions of r12 are not working correctly and preventing our updated version of the mod from running in r12. Everything is updated but were stuck again waiting until they fix they functions of tAPI we need to run our mod r12 just closes it's self when the mod is loaded.
I really hope the next version of tAPI comes out soon so we can continue new content. For now I'm just making new sprites for hardmode.

btw made brand new Arch Angel boss sprites and...
Sapharan said:

Is this tAPI r12

No it's not. It's still r10. We are strugling with fixing the mod, And we have no idea if we will be able to release for r12. We will release, that is 100% sure, but we are not sure if it will be r12 or r13.

Also i would like to ask any of you reading this, please read previous posts, you will probably find anwsers for your questions. If you don't find find the anwser then ask.
It's not like we don't care, we will gladly anwser any of your question :) it's just we sometimes anwser for same question like 3 times.

I hope you will all understand all of this, please wait patiently, because we promise, it's worth to wait ;)

Last edited:
Very true this is a mod that adds so much content it can stand alone as a spin-off of Terraria, this personally is one of my favorite mods and i am willing to wait as long as it takes because it is just that great!

damn why didnt i come across this mod before i updated to R12 it seems like a really cool mod but i will wait patiently because i know it takes a lot of effort to update something so big. so good luck

Pretty amazing, but one large problem for me. I have tAPI open as I speak, and have installed Necropolis mod unzipped, but it says (Mods loaded: 0)
Anyone have any help? My first time using tAPI.

Yup! Something weird happening? Also maybe it's something with my PC, it's Windows 7 from 2009... any help?

Back
Top Bottom