tAPI Necropolis Mod

Wow guys, i wasn't hyped that much for a mod AGES ago! You did a great job, i really enjoyed playing the tConfig version, now i just have to wait for you guys to rebuild it for tAPI 13a. Take your time, i'll rather wait for it to release nearly bug free instead of releasing it early, and it beeing extremely buggy. You did a great job and im really hyped for the r13a version, keep up the great work! :)

Cool can you add Airstike Staff that call out falling missles of their head that could be cool, The Holy Gail (Mini Gun 20 bullets) and Mining Bomb Shooter that mines WITH Bombs
[DOUBLEPOST=1415830741][/DOUBLEPOST]This is the Best Mod Ever This is the True Terraria 1.4!

i cant wait for the Hardmode Update Zoodeletc you would be a Staff of Terraria! and what the date of when is the Hardmode Update come out?

Last edited by a moderator:
> the Terraria/game launcher version doesn't matter
> I don't know about this..

Its matter. Caz you can install latest version of Gamelauncher on early version of terraria. And you cant install earlier version of tApi on latest version of Gamelauncer.
Rename what?

Ok, so I think this goes for everybody...the next version of the Necropolis mod is ready to be released =D
minecraft_christmas_fireworks_by_twistystix-d5otlj5.gif

It is currently updated to work with tAPI r14a.
This was a heck of a task getting everything up to date. Because we use a bunch of code with custom and vanilla uses. Many things needed to be changed and rewritten. A few times we would fix code just to have to wait on fixes with in tAPI. A lot of time was spent were we just had to wait to fix things. But EVERY thing (to my knowledge) is working again. We have also added in a lot of code from the BaseMod into the Necropolis mod for new functions for future content. We're just laying out the ground work for some future insanity xD We did end up adding some new content to pre-hardmode. I'll list a little bit now but I'll not spoil too much yet.
New content:
*Animated tiles added
*new minion projectiles
tAPI2014-11-0810-41-25-59.png

*Boss buster rare weapons added
*Mythical Beasts added
tAPI2014-11-2412-36-11-21.png

*Hamaxes added -all variants from copper to gold
*Boomerang type weapons added
*TownNPC Ash Boomstick dialog hints added

Now that things are all fixed up we will be working completing the HM content. We will be talking about HM more here in latter posts.

So...without further wait we give you Necropolis mod v1.0.5 for tAPI r14a

DOWNLOAD HERE link discontinued

or in the OP.

Hope you all enjoy!...I'm going back to work now on new sprites for HM ;]

Last edited:
Sorry about the late replies everyone times have been busy.

Cool can you add Airstike Staff that call out falling missles of their head that could be cool, The Holy Gail (Mini Gun 20 bullets) and Mining Bomb Shooter that mines WITH Bombs
[DOUBLEPOST=1415830741][/DOUBLEPOST]This is the Best Mod Ever This is the True Terraria 1.4!
i cant wait for the Hardmode Update Zoodeletc you would be a Staff of Terraria! and what the date of when is the Hardmode Update come out?

Hello DarkOne, Thank you very much =3 It would make my life complete if I ever got a chance to work for Relogic...probably never happen =p but you would hear about a guy doing back flips around the world on your local news station for sure if it did xD. I do plan on adding the airstrike item into HM. I was thinking it might be more interesting as a minion. It would have both bullet fire and bomb dropping attacks. As for the mini gun I really should do one of these type of items but how does a mini gun that shoots rapid bursts of 4 bullets at a time with spread like a shotgun with each shot? Lastly I also plan on adding a few mining guns, bomb type, dynamite type, and even a mining laser gun. So I guess it's yes to all =D

so when i install it, its not in a zipped file is it suppose to be if so help.

Hello Kyle, the mod should stay zipped pretty much always. It comes zipped when you down load. If not just make sure save it and not open it when you download. If you need any more help just ask =]

When Necropolis is updated to 13a, is there a sprite sheet available to help update the wiki?

It is now updated to r14a =]
I actually have animated gif files for almost all the npc's and pics in the mod folders for all the other content. We are both currently look for some one or some people to make a new wiki for the Necropolis Mod. It takes up too much time to create and maintain and it would be better time spent for us to be working on the mod it self. If we can find some fine souls to make a wiki I will fully help supply art files for it and even draw some new art work for it. Also they will get a write up in the OP credits and I'll probably make them some cool stuff in the mod of their choosing as appreciation.

make it for t14 hyperdrive engines please
thanks (r14)
is the OP up to date?
it says this is made for tAPI r10...
Hello Dante and jokekid, good news it's now updated to tAPI r14a.
The link in the OP was updated. Enjoy =]

For everyone else I'm working on a small update right now. There's not anything to have to fix right now. So it seems like a good time to add a few things that we didn't finish before the v 1.0.5 update. Things like 2 more mythical beasts 2 more boss buster weapons. More drops for mobs and materials in crafting recipes. One thing we will be adding as both a thank you and just because his mod is super badasseriffic is mod crossover content for GroxTheGreat's mod. To start we will be adding a mob (necroized version of his golem ;] ) that will only spawn if both mods (Necropolis and GRealm) are active. This golem will be rare and drop a boss buster weapon that be effective but only effective used against his folivine boss. There will be more crossover content with GRealm mod in the future as well because were both big fans of Grox's work...cough...cough...magic...cough...cough. Also fully plan to have much crossover content with Omnir's mod when that comes back to us *single tear rolls down cheek*.

If any one has any small ideas (example of not small idea: "could you add a gun that changes into an npc's into cupcakes")
like weapons or things that were in the old tconfig Necro mod in prehardmode, now would be a good time to bring them up here.
The hardmode content is going to be huge and mostly new artwork so we have no idea how long it will take. I can say it won't take nearly as long as the first version of the mod took to make even though there will be more content because most of the first version was just us learning to code for tAPI.

Back
Top Bottom