tAPI Necropolis Mod

HEY what i do with powder bar something i dont remmeber i thot will make more weapons or tools can you fix powder or pewder bar idk what his name

Let me start by saying: WOW! Really like what I'm seeing here. Been playing your mod for a couple of afternoons now and am enjoying it immensely. I am playing it alongside a couple of other mods which also seem very impressive (Thorium, and Elemental Boots... at the moment I have a swimming mod plugged in as well, but will be removing it this evening). I am, however, experiencing a few issues, nothing game destroying, but these problems make me scratch my dome and say: "I don't think that's supposed to happen." Here is the list of things that make me go "hmmm...":

1) Aluminum, and Vanadium ingots will not show in the guide's crafting menu. Won't even allow the placement of these items in the craft box.
2) Mining pace seems to fluctuate randomly, and sometimes in an extreme manner... this could be a problem on my end, I realize. I mention this only because this was not an issue for me on the core game, and began after plugging in this mod.
3) The eater of souls in my game seem to be dropping ancient shadowscale armors at an alarming rate. I got a full suit by killing 3 of them... that's right, one dropped the cuirass, one dropped the helm, and one dropped the leggings... one right after the other. An hour later, another cuirass. I hear that these creatures will rarely drop pieces of this armor, but that many times within such a short time span kinda kills the rare drop idea. This one really bothered me, as it made making any armors from the new, awesome looking, well-scaled ores, almost pointless. Not that I dislike the ancient shadowscale armor, just thought it was a little much, so early in my game (within a few hours of gameplay after character creation).

I am not sure if these issues even stem from this mod... in fact, outside of the first problem I doubt that the above issues have anything to do with Necropolis. But, I do have a feeling that there is a conflict going on somewhere. I post this here only to see if anyone else has been having similar issues, and whether or not there is something I can do to fix any, or all, of them.

If it helps, my load order is:
  1. Necropolis
  2. Thorium
  3. Elemental Boots
  4. Swimming Mod
Thanks

Last edited:
HEY what i do with powder bar something i dont remmeber i thot will make more weapons or tools can you fix powder or pewder bar idk what his name
Pewter bar is a furniture crafting bar. It's got no use yet but it will soon, for making furniture stuff.

Let me start by saying: sorry if this is not the place to post this.

*snip*
Thanks

Thank you =]
Also thanks for your report. The Aluminium and Vanadium ingots currently have no use but will soon, Sapharan is working on it.
The mining thing I can't say what causes that or the ancient shadowscale armor drop increase. I can say it's not from the Necropolis mod just because we don't have any code that effects the Eaters drops and we both don't experience any fluctuation in mining speed.

Okay, either my game suddenly produced wolves, or that particular issue was fixed. Either way, how fun! Plus, different colors! :D

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No key "Necro:FlyingBetta" found
at TAPI.WrapperDictionary`2.get_Item( key)
at Terraria.Player.HasBuff(System.String name)
at Necro.MPlayer.Save(TAPI.BinBuffer bb)
at Terraria.Player.SavePlayer(Terraria.Player p, System.String playerPath, System.Boolean skipMapSave = False)
at TAPI.Menu.<CreateMenus>b__f0()
at TAPI.MenuPage.Draw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch SP)
at TAPI.Menu.DrawMenu()
at Terraria.Main.Draw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)

I'm hoping that alluring perfume is what attracts the mythical beasts, 'cause I dont' see any. :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1419093388][/DOUBLEPOST]HA! I got it

*edited to add, now all I need to do is find out how to get crimtaine bars (and I want to learn this by playing not asking!) and I've got everything down PAT.

It only works with Nishikigoi the koi fish boss, nice work with this weapon by the way I did not even know you could make a weapon damage a specific enemy
You know, I was JUST about to test this on that particular boss! I'll still do the boss, but now I'll know it works best with the harpoon.

Back
Top Bottom