tAPI Necropolis Mod

speaking of bosses...not that they are unbeatable or anything..but I was being hit for over 90 damage against siryu/necro harpy...sure I was wearing the bee armor..but JEEZ that's crazy! OwO
I find the damage fair, since the bosses are massively predictable and easy to aim at. Things like Skeletron Prime have 4 arms soaking damage and sway around all the time, but Ryu and Harpy are just regular Wyvern and EoC AI respectively. Nothing fancy.

I find the damage fair, since the bosses are massively predictable and easy to aim at. Things like Skeletron Prime have 4 arms soaking damage and sway around all the time, but Ryu and Harpy are just regular Wyvern and EoC AI respectively. Nothing fancy.
well that's true I guess..kinda like duke fishron

Also, Bug report: Some armors don't list their bonuses and stats. Like dragon armor with the ranged helmet gives me around 20% ranged damage, but it's not listed anywhere. And the Necro Harpy armor has 4 different "helmets" with unlisted bonuses. Not even the names are different so there's no telling which one does which stat.

@Joe Dolca , the Necro Harpy's sweet spot is in hell.

actually I fought her in space on my giant skybridge...same as ryu..I got her feathers to drop :)

There is no such thing as sweet spots, drops will drop regardless of where you are, you just have been unlucky to get them. But we will probably consider to make them more common.

Also, Bug report: Some armors don't list their bonuses and stats. Like dragon armor with the ranged helmet gives me around 20% ranged damage, but it's not listed anywhere. And the Necro Harpy armor has 4 different "helmets" with unlisted bonuses. Not even the names are different so there's no telling which one does which stat.

We are already aware of this bug, well, it's just a typo in our json files ;) we are fixing it.

There is no such thing as sweet spots, drops will drop regardless of where you are, you just have been unlucky to get them. But we will probably consider to make them more common.

We are already aware of this bug, well, it's just a typo in our json files ;) we are fixing it.
yay! I cant wait!! :happy:

I hold that these drops in particular should be like the souls of Hardmode bosses. 100% drop with a minimum amount and a maximum one. The minimum large enough to at least always produce one spawner for the next boss, and the maximum low enough to always require refighting the boss in order to get every item made from these. Having even the smallest chance to not get anything adds uncertainty and makes the player feel supersticious, like when I thought it was all a clever biome based mechanic because out of 14 Necro Harpy kills, only one dropped feathers. 14. That's 140 feathers I had to farm.

There's also a different issue with the armors and equipment: It's all easymode items, the bosses don't have any hardmode health pools and getting any of these armors is a ton of hassle because of the boss item drop rate and the overall difficulty of the bosses. By the time I could even summon Necro Harpy I had shadow armor, so the necro harpy armor wasn't too enticing (aside from the fact I had no idea what stats it had).

Last edited:
Yea i found out
[DOUBLEPOST=1420838552][/DOUBLEPOST]but thanks
instead of double posting like it says you did..you can click the "edit" button near the bottom of that message :D...also you can reply to others which will quote that message for you by clicking reply at the bottom too ^w^

-_-
[DOUBLEPOST=1420841853][/DOUBLEPOST]
instead of double posting like it says you did..you can click the "edit" button near the bottom of that message :D...also you can reply to others which will quote that message for you by clicking reply at the bottom too ^w^and i'm stupid
i know how to reply

is the serpent chest plate supposed to be in game because i had a Armour on and i loaded up the world now serpent chest plate . 800 DEFENSE !
also serpent graves 40 defense! please tell me if this is meant to happen randomly for fortunate players. because nothing does over 1 damage.
O.P.
You must still have it from an early version of the mod. It became inaccessible and became a testing armor set. You probably had it from before and it took on the crazy stats it has now when you shouldn't be able to have it. I'm going to take it out for now till HM content comes just to be sure

i got that in the newest version of the mod, sorry don't use computer much so don't check the forum often, and only had had it(the mod) for like 3 days

i have a problem where i play in a world wit platinum tungsten tin and lead so i can not make any of the alloys like invar can you pleese make it so it uses iron/lead like that and tin/copper

Im having a problem running the necro mod and berberborscings mod together, I think an items name may be conflicting with their mod, so I was wonder... maybe you guys could work it out?

EDIT: if nobody else is having a problem then disregard this completely...

I have the latest Tapi and have a legitimate terraria account. I didnt download the launcher because it gave me an error 404. I downloaded this mod and put it in the local files folder of the Tapi mod. I have no other mods for terraria. I enabled it and when I went back to the home screen it said 0/1 mods loaded. I looked back at the mods part of the Tapi screen and it said this wasn't enabled. it doesn't stay enabled. I tried reinstalling everything except base terraria. is this a bug or did I do something wrong?

I have the latest Tapi and have a legitimate terraria account. I didnt download the launcher because it gave me an error 404. I downloaded this mod and put it in the local files folder of the Tapi mod. I have no other mods for terraria. I enabled it and when I went back to the home screen it said 0/1 mods loaded. I looked back at the mods part of the Tapi screen and it said this wasn't enabled. it doesn't stay enabled. I tried reinstalling everything except base terraria. is this a bug or did I do something wrong?
did you try clicking "reload mods" after you enabled it?

Back
Top Bottom