tAPI Necropolis Mod

o okay thanks do you know how to get the things to summon it
Crafting: Crystal Shard x15, Souls of Light x10, Chaotic Essence x5.
-Chaotic Essence drops from the underground hallow monsters. But i seem to get them when i kill Illuminant Bats only.

Crafting: Crystal Shard x15, Souls of Light x10, Chaotic Essence x5.
-Chaotic Essence drops from the underground hallow monsters. But i seem to get them when i kill Illuminant Bats only.
o okay thanks im off to farm know I just needed to know how to get the essence

Umm ive been playing or a while,i Have it multi modded with Thoruim and Tremor mod. Didnt get any charcoal in my world. Created a world while only this pack was active and went in. Still no charcoal. WTF

Umm ive been playing or a while,i Have it multi modded with Thoruim and Tremor mod. Didnt get any charcoal in my world. Created a world while only this pack was active and went in. Still no charcoal. WTF
u craft it with wood give it to the guide he tells you what u need to make charcoal

Wait i beat the koi boss but didnt get koi scales, is that a glitch?

From what I can tell bosses don't always drop the mats for the next boss summoning item. You can expect to fight the same boss at least 3 times. The lady of decay is seriously bugged though. I summoned her 6 times, three of which she spawed in the ground off screen and eventually despawned before I could find her, and the other 3 times she didn't drop anything.

Hi, i need to ask something about this mod.
Guide doesn't help for some ingots' recpies: Guide show me recipes for Chrome Bar and Zinc Bar but he has no idea about Aluminum Bar, Vanadium Bar and Manganese Bar.
The reason is this mod released but not finished yet and that recipes are not in the game yet or This mod not working properly with Thorium+ Mod?
If the reason is second one: I want to use this two mod tohether if there is a way to fix this. Any solution?
One detail if necessary: On mod list in main menu, necro mod is on the top.

Update: Oh i realise this note:

(currently only working in single player)
(is being fixed for multiplayer)

im using this mod on a server with friends. i will enter and check again that recipes in singleplayer: Still not showing.

Last edited:
Hi, i need to ask something about this mod.
Guide doesn't help for some ingots' recpies: Guide show me recipes for Chrome Bar and Zinc Bar but he has no idea about Aluminum Bar, Vanadium Bar and Manganese Bar.
The reason is this mod released but not finished yet and that recipes are not in the game yet or This mod not working properly with Thorium+ Mod?
If the reason is second one: I want to use this two mod tohether if there is a way to fix this. Any solution?
One detail if necessary: On mod list in main menu, necro mod is on the top.
The bars are not used for anything, yet. Thorium mod should work with this mod, because I used it before and it was fine.

Back
Top Bottom