tAPI Necropolis Mod

Hi guys, this is my first post on this forum. I have a question for you. How can I recognize my mod works or no? Because i started new game and i don't saw nothing new except new ores, monsters at night and money oozes. This is my first mod on 1.2.4.1 with tAPI. Help please :)

P.S. Those guide emotes are soo cute ^^:passionate:

Last edited:
Hi guys, this is my first post on this forum. I have a question for you. How can I recognize my mod works or no? Because i started new game and i don't nothing new except new ores, monsters at night and money oozes. This is my first mod on 1.2.4.1 with tAPI. Help please :)

I know. ;)
Just try to... make new items? Try to fight new monsters? It's pretty simple, just... try to see content? :D

Hi guys, this is my first post on this forum. I have a question for you. How can I recognize my mod works or no? Because i started new game and i don't nothing new except new ores, monsters at night and money oozes. This is my first mod on 1.2.4.1 with tAPI. Help please :)

You know you should ask these kind of questions in general modding section?

Sorry, just don't hurt me! :happy:

i did not know does it works in 100% :)

Thanks for answers, just don't be angry on me ^^
heeey If you want mods ive got a list in my signature down below..also the guide is now your best friend..since theres no wiki to tell you what to do youll have to use his craft ability to see what you can make now..also this mod is pretty buggy with the monsters spawning during invasions where they shouldn't spawn, so be careful about that :naughty:

When i installed the Necro mod for tConfig I noticed that it's pink lines in the tabes and chairs. Is it something that breaks the mod or is all content still in? (e.g. like some items don't show up for me or smomething like that)

When i installed the Necro mod for tConfig I noticed that it's pink lines in the tabes and chairs. Is it something that breaks the mod or is all content still in? (e.g. like some items don't show up for me or smomething like that)
I think zoodle no longer supports necro for tconfing, and this is a thread about necropolis for tapi :)

so goofy question can use this on an old map or have to start new ( like for the world gen stuff )

Is the headless ballerina from your mod, if yes what do it do because it freak me out it chase me and i cant hurt her and she cant hurt me and all, if no sorry for asking

Is the headless ballerina from your mod, if yes what do it do because it freak me out it chase me and i cant hurt her and she cant hurt me and all, if no sorry for asking
it is from their mod..id recommend disabling this buggy mod ESPECIALLY during invasion events..the monsters there will swarm everything...

Ok here is the situation i have more tools mod and the necropolis mod installed and i get one of the new summoner items and it's the "Alien Artifact" it shoots cool flames but nothing happens. WHY IT DO DIS!?

for which terraria version is the latest mod version? It's really annoying hardly anyone includes this info in the main post.

for which terraria version is the latest mod version? It's really annoying hardly anyone includes this info in the main post.
because they say which tAPI version this is for, then look up the tAPI thread and check the terraria version corresponding to that tAPI version.

Back
Top Bottom