tAPI Necropolis Mod

So I've been playing for a few hours, and have killed many Necro mobs, yet I haven't gotten one single demon blood? Is there a reason for that?

I love this mod it is so awesome! but i have a problem I cant seem to get demon blood someone plz help thank u :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1434068406,1434068381][/DOUBLEPOST]
So I've been playing for a few hours, and have killed many Necro mobs, yet I haven't gotten one single demon blood? Is there a reason for that?
Me to.... I don't know why

Demon blood is dropped by demons

EDIT: woups i was wrong, the demon blood i was talking about is from another mod.

Last edited:
I don't want to be a prick, but the same question here was anwsered hundrets of time, atleast try to go thru the topic and fin the anwser. I last time say this: Demon Blood was replaced with sanguine ore that is mined after defeating certain boss.

Um I started up the mod with 3 other mods, (Thorium+, Terraria+, and The Crossover Pack) And I didn't start with the ghoul sword, which maybe symbolizes the mod isnt working? Is it because of the other mods? Help please!

Um I started up the mod with 3 other mods, (Thorium+, Terraria+, and The Crossover Pack) And I didn't start with the ghoul sword, which maybe symbolizes the mod isnt working? Is it because of the other mods? Help please!
Where did you hear you start with a ghoul sword?

Oh I was watching BaumProductions playthrough on this and he started with a ghoul sword instead of a copper shortsword... XD was it removed in a later update?, He was playing the Tconfig version so maybe thats it...

Oh I was watching BaumProductions playthrough on this and he started with a ghoul sword instead of a copper shortsword... XD was it removed in a later update?, He was playing the Tconfig version so maybe thats it...
That's it.

If I may ask, and I do apologize if this has been answered earlier, but where would one melt the Coral and Demonite together to make the Koi Egg? Guide says "Demon Shrine", however, there's no recipe for a Demon Shrine, and the Demon Altars don't allow me to craft it in my drop-down, despite having the Coral and Demonite on-hand.

Would I have to enter Hardmode and gather the Cursed Flames and Souls to craft my own Demon Altar, and make it at that one?

When i killed the Arch Angel it won't drop anything,all its dropping is coins pls help idk if its meant to just drop coins if its not help.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom