tAPI Necropolis Mod

If I may ask, and I do apologize if this has been answered earlier, but where would one melt the Coral and Demonite together to make the Koi Egg? Guide says "Demon Shrine", however, there's no recipe for a Demon Shrine, and the Demon Altars don't allow me to craft it in my drop-down, despite having the Coral and Demonite on-hand.

Would I have to enter Hardmode and gather the Cursed Flames and Souls to craft my own Demon Altar, and make it at that one?
personally I wouldn't use this mod because it screws up hardmode because its weak monsters still spawn like mad there...buuut whatever..i THINK if you give a lens to the guide you can craft the demon shrine..its an early prehardmode crafting station unrelated to demon alters

If I may ask, and I do apologize if this has been answered earlier, but where would one melt the Coral and Demonite together to make the Koi Egg? Guide says "Demon Shrine", however, there's no recipe for a Demon Shrine, and the Demon Altars don't allow me to craft it in my drop-down, despite having the Coral and Demonite on-hand.

Would I have to enter Hardmode and gather the Cursed Flames and Souls to craft my own Demon Altar, and make it at that one?
Take torches or clay to the guide.

Well, i noticed a bug. I used a silver pickaxe with no prefix during a blood moon ( if that makes a difference i have yet to test) on osmium bars that were placed. Around 10 of them. When i broke the first one to be placed i would somehow gain more osmium bars. On top of that i cannot make anything out of them. Please do read this :D

EDIT: don't know if this is related to the mod but when i spoke to the old man he transformed into skeletron and became a dungeon guardian during daytime. If it helps at all.

Last edited:
Well, i noticed a bug. I used a silver pickaxe with no prefix during a blood moon ( if that makes a difference i have yet to test) on osmium bars that were placed. Around 10 of them. When i broke the first one to be placed i would somehow gain more osmium bars. On top of that i cannot make anything out of them. Please do read this :D
That is a known bug, and I'm not sure with the Osmium having no use.

where can i find wolves? i checked the snow plains but couldnt find them so i would like to know just give me a hint so i still have to work to find it

Last edited:
where can i find wolves? i checked the snow plains but couldnt find them so i would like to know just give me a hint so i still have to work to find it
first: OH DEAR GOD YOUR PICTURE!!! :eek::eek::eek:
second: they spawn in the snow biome only in hardmode at night

thanks i made it in dark souls to try and make the most horrifying character i could and if they spawn in hardmode at night how come their pelts are taken to make a claymore which is terrible for hardmode ;~;

thanks i made it in dark souls to try and make the most horrifying character i could and if they spawn in hardmode at night how come their pelts are taken to make a claymore which is terrible for hardmode ;~;
well you can buy animal skin rugs from the traveling merchant..maybe that's what it means??..or it could be cow leather..or some other item I don't know about...either way change your picture..i don't want to look at it anymore ;(

I used FCM to spawn frost king but when i killed him nothing happened. :c
I guess we will have to wait until more content is added.

Sorry if I missed an earlier post that addresses this, but are there any plants to upgrade this mod to 1.3? I really hope so, it's one of my favorites!

Ok Lemme Get One Thing Out Of The Way, This Is an AMAZING MODPACK! But.... It Get Updated Really Slowly Plz Update! :/

Ok Lemme Get One Thing Out Of The Way, This Is an AMAZING MODPACK! But.... It Get Updated Really Slowly Plz Update! :/
well its a decent mudpack...until you get to hardmode..it becomes useless and the monsters wont stop spawning during the endgame invasions.... :(

Back
Top Bottom