Necrositus Mod

LxDraco24

Terrarian
I'm NOT asking for help yet....but its too much to explain on here. join the (dead *cough cough*) Discord. But the mod is still very fresh in development and has many sprites and code already done for it. Join the Necrositus Mod Discord Server!. I will be more than happy to answer any questions. Unique things this mod features:

-No tool sets, I find them of waste of time and space. Instead I will add weapons with an actual name in the game that won't be replaced in the next 5 minutes :D

-Most of the bosses will have custom AI and attacks, and each boss will have dialogue referring to the lore.

-Bosses won't be OP, but will be challenging and fun for the player

-Accessories definitely won't be looked over

- Also planning 4 events, a new biome, and dungeon which I call "Acropolis"... a place even demons fear to go...

Attachments

• carnage.png
    carnage.png
    666 bytes · Views: 80
  • sealerofthevoid.png
    sealerofthevoid.png
    624 bytes · Views: 89
  • shadecrystalblade.png
    shadecrystalblade.png
    486 bytes · Views: 86
Last edited:
Do you have anything to show off in the post itself like some of the sprites, anything to build hype? Having all of that on a third party program isn't exactly ideal for those just checking the forums.

Do you have anything to show off in the post itself like some of the sprites, anything to build hype? Having all of that on a third party program isn't exactly ideal for those just checking the forums.
I don't quite trust the community when it comes to showing off sprites, but ig so :sigh:

with showing off sprites -_-

Why be scared to show sprites? I can literally download a mod to look at literally every sprite in your mod + download them. Modder's Toolkit lmoa..
Just don't be scared, show some sprites so people can find an interest in the mod. Just telling us what you're planning or have done doesn't really mean anything unless you show us or show progress

edit: You can still download sprites of Discord, FYI.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom