PS4 need cobalt !

Tymokrathi

Terrarian
both my hardmode worlds only spawned palladium and i need cobalt to make the armors for the hallowed suits ! please help

psn name is Mortedea.

We are looking at adding the alternative (Palladium, Orichalcum and Titanium) armor into the crafting recipes for Dragon, Spectral and Titan sets in a future update to prevent the need for that as well. Hopefully we can add that in the next update, but no promises :)

We are looking at adding the alternative (Palladium, Orichalcum and Titanium) armor into the crafting recipes for Dragon, Spectral and Titan sets in a future update to prevent the need for that as well. Hopefully we can add that in the next update, but no promises :)
I'll be crossing my fingers :D

I made a thread on that :eek:

Doubt he read it tho ;)

both my hardmode worlds only spawned palladium and i need cobalt to make the armors for the hallowed suits ! please help

psn name is Mortedea.

I have the same problem. They need to do a bug fix update on this

Simply create a new world, Hardmode it by defeating the Wall Of Flesh, go to your demon altars and then turn off autosave. Save before smashing the first demon altar. If you get Cobalt, great, turn autosave back on. If you didn't, simply force quit your game (or furthermore system if necessary), restart Terraria, and try again. Rinse and repeat until you get Cobalt. I myself have to do this because I need Adamantite, and I generally get Titanium upon breaking Demon Altars in early hardmode.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451039265,1451039184][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have the same problem. They need to do a bug fix update on this
Technically this is not a bug, just a flaw in the way the different 1.2 hardmode ores are. I have this issue with Adamantite and Titanium.

EDIT: Just exit without saving. Don't force quit else your game may corrupt

Last edited:
Simply create a new world, Hardmode it by defeating the Wall Of Flesh, go to your demon altars and then turn off autosave. Save before smashing the first demon altar. If you get Cobalt, great, turn autosave back on. If you didn't, simply force quit your game (or furthermore system if necessary), restart Terraria, and try again. Rinse and repeat until you get Cobalt. I myself have to do this because I need Adamantite, and I generally get Titanium upon breaking Demon Altars in early hardmode.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451039265,1451039184][/DOUBLEPOST]
Technically this is not a bug, just a flaw in the way the different 1.2 hardmode ores are. I have this issue with Adamantite and Titanium.
I suggest simply returning to the main menu without saving. Force quitting your game is risky even with autosave off.

psn name is Mortedea.
This might have already been said but simply create a new world until you get one with cobalt. Dont worry, it works. I had the same issue until my 3rd world had cobalt. If it doesn't spawn cobalt, you can always delete it and start a new world. That's the great thing about Terraria.

Back
Top Bottom