Need for spriters/coders.

Pawlick

Spazmatism
Hello my dear! :red:

I need YOU... to make sprites/codes, couse I am too lazy.
Okay, okay. Let's get serious. I'm making a mod and I need help, I know coding slightly so I can do that, but I need help with sprites. For now I need sprites of:
- purifed ore, (MINED ONE, not generated in the world)
- purifed tools (purifed pickaxe/axe/hammer)
- purifed armor (purifed helmet, chestplate, leggins)
- purifed weapons (purifed lance, purifed sword, staff of purifed ore and projectiles for this staff - it will be a younger brother of "Blizzard staff", you know, I need sprite of falling purifed ore/crystal)
- purifitator - A machine that purifies crimtane/demonite ores into PURIFED ORE (sprite just like crimtane/crimson, but you know, white/yellow, something like hallowed bars)
Sorry for my poor English, if there are mistakes. These sprites can be similiar to the corruption ones, I just need bright, nice looking items. I would be really happy if someone can do these sprites for me! (He'll be credited in my mod! :O)

If someone wants to help, just PM me. :red:

I made some items, but I can't get around to making the armors till later, I have a very full week planned.

Attachments

• Pure Items.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 163
I don't know why you did the solution and holy block, but others are pretty nice. Thanks! :p

the purifitator sounds like a reskin for the climenator in terraria. So I made a solution for the climenator. I thought that's what you wanted. And the holy block was for the holy staff, which is a redo of the ice block staff.

the purifitator sounds like a reskin for the climenator in terraria. So I made a solution for the climenator. I thought that's what you wanted. And the holy block was for the holy staff, which is a redo of the ice block staff.
Oh, okay. Purificator will be a thing just to change crimtane/demonite ores into the purifed ore. Staff of the purifed ore will be a blizzard staff's bro, with crystals/ores raining from the sky. I already have the projectiles for it (not so good, but after some upgrades they'll do). Soon I will make a new thread in W.I.P mods. I'm making a little team for my mod, and if you want, you are always welcome. :red:

Oh, okay. Purificator will be a thing just to change crimtane/demonite ores into the purifed ore. Staff of the purifed ore will be a blizzard staff's bro, with crystals/ores raining from the sky. I already have the projectiles for it (not so good, but after some upgrades they'll do). Soon I will make a new thread in W.I.P mods. I'm making a little team for my mod, and if you want, you are always welcome. :red:
You are welcome. I enjoy helping.

Back
Top Bottom