Xbox One Need friends to play with?

If you need friends to play with on Xbox One, this is the place for you!

1.Put your gamertag
2.If you have wants or needs, or certain rules put them here
3.Post what time you play on

Here is mine:
1.Gt: Haloman7435
2.Please be mature, and stay focused on task
3.I play randomly during the days

Hey just to let everybody know, I have a strict NAT type so I might not be able to connect to everyone. But remember this is not just for me, friend all the other people who post, this is like one of those hubs to meet up with everyone.
My gamer tag for Xbox one is adm335u looking for people to play with I don't have a mic at the moment will be getting one tomorrow. Shoot me a message of interested on here or on Xbox one

Gt NSwinehart
Currently trying to take down Hardmode bosses, stacked up with Adamantite gear/weapons
Have mic and play during late nights (EST)

Looking for anyone to play with. I have a mic. No specific objective. Willing to do anything really hard mode or non. Gt: Jamsee18xxx

I'm looking for mature people with a mic I have pretty much everything on the 360 and have played on the one far enough to b pretty much ready for hard mode so looking for people to finish it out with would prefer if u weren't in hard mode or not far into it if ur starting out if I have something u need to catch u up I'll help add R3tard3dSpid3r

Prehardmode prepping for WoF; traps set for a few hardmode bosses as well. I have a mic but most times I don't use it. GT is same as my name; just a couple rules to throw in: 1. No pvp and 2. No trolling. Thx in advance!

My GT is Aaroff
I'm looking for legit only players at any stage in the game, willing to help out new players so don't be afraid to ask.
If I suspect that you have cheated or done anything illegitimate I will cease to play with you, and you will not be invited to my birthday party.

1.Put your gamertag

Here is mine:

Hey just to let everybody know, I have a strict NAT type so I might not be able to connect to everyone. But remember this is not just for me, friend all the other people who post, this is like one of those hubs to meet up with everyone.
Gamertag: Bcbc23
I am kind of new...so any help would be awesome. I am on randomly...but more in the late afternoon/evening timeframe. I have a mic. I will be mature...and help when I can!
[DOUBLEPOST=1428422672][/DOUBLEPOST]
My GT is Aaroff
I'm looking for legit only players at any stage in the game, willing to help out new players so don't be afraid to ask.
If I suspect that you have cheated or done anything illegitimate I will cease to play with you, and you will not be invited to my birthday party.
I am looking to play with anyone. So hit me up! I have a mic as well. I am also somewhat new...no hardmode characters yet.

Ok guys, so here is the thing. I never get on Xbox really, I only really get on when I get a new game or when I go to bed. (I just got the entire DB GT series so I will not be doing much now.)

1.Put your gamertag

Here is mine:

New to the xbox one terraria gt is. x Bonkers773 x Msg my gt for add

1.Put your gamertag

Here is mine:

Gt is. x Bonkers773 x Looking to do a fresh play throw with someone msg my gt if you wanna get in on it xbox one

Gt is. x Bonkers773 x Looking to do a fresh play throw with someone msg my gt if you wanna get in on it xbox one Im 18 with mic

Terraria i restarted well kinda not to hard mode yet not even to the jungle x Bonkers773 x Is my gt msg me be on tommrow

Gt is. x Bonkers773 x I have not reached hard mode yet im 18 male with a mic throw me a message if your down to play i want people who just started or at the point of going to hard mode

Gt is Bonkers773 x I have not reached hard mode yet im 18 male with a mic throw me a message if your down to play i want people who just started or at the point of going to hard mode
I just reached hardmode. Unable to kill any bosses atm-still farming flight souls though.I will add anyone else at this point or needing help with WoF.

Back
Top Bottom