Xbox One Need friends to play with?

1. My GT FaultierSkates40.
2. No trolling, no pvp. Follow the task.
3. Play in the afternoon and evenings.
4. You need to have a mic.

Evil Bo Zai

Been playing a few days, terribly addicted, play as often as I can and up for playing anytime I'm available.
Sad xbox server list never shows players so...
Feel free to invite or join

Terrarian out.

My GT Gamer2020#3443 softore player hard mode need someone to play with I can give weapons and or armour if needed I can also start new world and or character

I will help you Addicted To Terraria as I am bored and have beat all bosses. My gt is K1LL3R5T3V3 and if anybody wants to help me build farms and stuff in my worlds I need help also Im bout to make a hardcore wrld and person if yall wanna help with that too.

Last edited:
Hey, my Xbox user is Midnight0890 my Terraria character is hardcore and named God (used to be demon slayer) I'm looking for people who would be willing to help me defeat the destroyer boss or twins I die every time cuz I'm Doing to By myself. if you can help by chance that would be great! I'm on every day besides Mondays thru Fridays which I'm on around 3:00 on those days.

GT: TheRoyalFraG114 I got a mic (if it doesn't break between here and when you play with me) and I play between 4pm EST and 9-11 pm it varies. Also, this is my first real run in Terraria, and I just need help finding a lava charms and some help progressing and building a biome mimic farm. (If you don't mind helping with that too, if you don't want to its fine.) I don't really have any friends that play terraria, but I just recently got into hard mode, but I've beaten Skeletron Prime and Twins. I haven't gotten tax collector, but I've got almost everyone else I didn't know when making my world that crimson was harder and I'm too lazy to move everything to a corruption world if you do play with me just know I'm ADD but I'll try to stay on track as best as I can. Oh, and btw the seed to this small crimson 1.4.4.5. build 977 Xbox one Terraria world is simply "Hell". Thought I was funny at first then it became all too real.

Back
Top Bottom