Xbox One Need friends to play with?

Hopefully people are still reading this thread! But yeah my gamer tag is Zirar on Xbox and I play Xbox one quite often, I've done everything on Xbox just looking for people to play with now, proud terraria veteran with countless hours on terraria pc, Xbox one and 360. Add my gamer tag everyone and hopefully be playing with y'all soon!

Hopefully people are still reading this thread! But yeah my gamer tag is Zirar on Xbox and I play Xbox one quite often, I've done everything on Xbox just looking for people to play with now, proud terraria veteran with countless hours on terraria pc, Xbox one and 360. Add my gamer tag everyone and hopefully be playing with y'all soon!
Ok tell me a good time to play when your on:) p.s my gamer tag is zone15xxx

Last edited:
If you need friends to play with on Xbox One, this is the place for you!

1.Put your gamertag
2.If you have wants or needs, or certain rules put them here
3.Post what time you play on

Here is mine:
1.Gt: Haloman7435
2.Please be mature, and stay focused on task
3.I play randomly during the days

Hey just to let everybody know, I have a strict NAT type so I might not be able to connect to everyone. But remember this is not just for me, friend all the other people who post, this is like one of those hubs to meet up with everyone.
Hey I Will Play Terraria My GT Is vMxzp

If you need friends to play with on Xbox One, this is the place for you!

1.Put your gamertag
2.If you have wants or needs, or certain rules put them here
3.Post what time you play on

Here is mine:
1.Gt: Haloman7435
2.Please be mature, and stay focused on task
3.I play randomly during the days

Hey just to let everybody know, I have a strict NAT type so I might not be able to connect to everyone. But remember this is not just for me, friend all the other people who post, this is like one of those hubs to meet up with everyone.
1.My gt is Spitzbou234
2.don't take from chests without asking
3. Im on at least 2 to 4 hours every day

GT: Molpolp
Times online: Usually between 3:00 PM- 4:00 AM Alaska time zone

Progress I have all the new drops from Duke fishron and am now farming the ice queen for jingle bells.

End game mages requested

1. gt is Mr Tightlips (with space)
2. don' take from my chests without asking, and be appropriate
3. On at random times, and only have a mic sometimes

1. Elessor
2. Like anyone else here don't take from my chests without permission, appropriate behaviour. i do have a mic / headset which is my preferred way of communication.
3. During weekens more often then weekdays due to busy job. try to be on around 8-11 PM GMT+1. New player in Terraria, getting the hang of it quickly. Also play on other platforms like mobile (iOS) and PC if people want to add me there aswell send me a message.

Last edited:
1.TheOneG0dOfWar - is my GT
2.Im a new player on this on normal mode looking for a new player aswell so we can learn the game togeather 18+ if possible im 22 myself have mic plz
3.im on alot mostly nights est. just shoot me a message if your down to play

Gt. JesseWizzade420 still in normal but was hard core on 360 looking to get back to that point as quickly as possible any help would be sweet I play later est like midnight till 3 and sometimes throughout the day

Back
Top Bottom