Xbox One Need friends to play with?

GT is R3APER GALAXY. Play randomly every day almost and have the best magic class setup in the game so far. Willing to help find or kill anything, so just message me when im online. Thank you and duces!
[doublepost=1460516075,1460515975][/doublepost]
GT is R3APER GALAXY. Play randomly every day almost and have the best magic class setup in the game so far. Willing to help find or kill anything, so just message me when im online. Thank you and duces!
Note: I do not duplicate items or do any glitches so do not ask!

Hello, I'm a pretty new player, with nothing really good except my Night's Edge and a thorn chakram, I need help in my world with a runway to defeat the Wall of Flesh, I would like to play on other worlds, too. My GT is LikeBoldCanoe, reply or friend me on Xbox One and send me a message if you want to play with me. I'm also pre hardmode if you can't tell, and would like a hardmode friend. :3 I don't have Xbox Live, but I haven't used the one month trial on Xbox Live Gold... :rslime: :redspin:

Been adding people from here for quite a bit now and wondered how many like me would just add people instead of posting their names. So here goes.

End game player. If you can name it I probably have it. Not looking for items off people just looking for some adults to play with. I am currently farming for banners for lack of anything else to do til the next update. So if you need help with bosses. Advice on making grinders. Where to get something or just looking for an adult to chat with gimme a hollar.

I also help with achievements if you need some.

Gamer tag.
Arthur Lair

Look forward to gaming with you.

If you need friends to play with on Xbox One, this is the place for you!

1.Put your gamertag
2.If you have wants or needs, or certain rules put them here
3.Post what time you play on

Here is mine:
1.Gt: Haloman7435
2.Please be mature, and stay focused on task
3.I play randomly during the days

Hey just to let everybody know, I have a strict NAT type so I might not be able to connect to everyone. But remember this is not just for me, friend all the other people who post, this is like one of those hubs to meet up with everyone.
[doublepost=1464466536,1464466499][/doublepost]
Been adding people from here for quite a bit now and wondered how many like me would just add people instead of posting their names. So here goes.

End game player. If you can name it I probably have it. Not looking for items off people just looking for some adults to play with. I am currently farming for banners for lack of anything else to do til the next update. So if you need help with bosses. Advice on making grinders. Where to get something or just looking for an adult to chat with gimme a hollar.

I also help with achievements if you need some.

Gamer tag.
Arthur Lair

Look forward to gaming with you.

Zach9095. Anyone to game with
[doublepost=1464466602][/doublepost]
Aaroff has just sat and helped me farm everything I needed on Terraria. I think the moderators should give him a present for being such a nice member of the Terraria community :p

Zach9095 wanting players

My gt is TMS Rogue4Hire, looking for mature friends to casually play some terraria with. I'm not super geared, but still looking to have a good time

GT: Salacious Krums
Console: XboxOne

Lets get our Terraria on! I have been playing forever and pretty much have everything, just looking for someone to chill with!

My gt is gavinhawk playz
I own a skeleton/mimic/maybe slime grinder
You guys can use it just ask me first
I don't want any greifing in my world
I am a good building so just ask me
I don't have a mic and I'm not in hardmode
And am I allowed to have you in my YouTube videos

My gt is DragonStorm22. I am friends with many people from this forum but thought I might finally put my name out there. Cutting to the chase ---

I am an end game player.
I am a collector of all things Terraria. I have legitly gathered roughly over 90% of all items in the game by searching, farming, trading with others, and naturally playing the game.
I am always willing to help others with their builds and their collections in exchange for a look to see if they have anything I don't have.
I don't steal or grief, and I'm always willing to share loot gathered from a kill.

I'm an all-round nice guy, I'll be your best friend so long as you don't stab me in the heart.

Hello everyone :)

Im just looking for a friend to chat with and play terraria with. I am looking for someone mature.
I dont do griefing, or stealing from peoples chests.
I dont mind trading things (though i dont know if I would have a lot of stuff people want)
I would like to say im experianced in this game to a point. But not an end game player.
I am usually on random times of the day. But mainly at night around 7:00pm to 12:30am Est.
My gamer tag is: Proximatejet824
I am on the xbox one
Leave me a message

Last edited:
Gt Ril Baba was on 360 now on one forgot all of it and starting nee. Be mature. I be on whenever I suppose add me and let's have fun!

Gamertag is VERGATHOS

I really just want worlds I can derp about in, or just to help people out.

I play at and in random intervals.

Back
Top Bottom