Xbox 360 Need hellforge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a hellforge ASAP,will trade for one lifecrystal, or 98 crimtane, or 4 diamonds. Or the undertaker,or turtle pet. Please! I have been looking for a hellforge for 2 days!! Help a fellow terrarian!:)

You already made this thread, please try not to create duplicates when a thread under the same name and description is already present.

Need a hellforge ASAP,will trade for one lifecrystal, or 98 crimtane, or 4 diamonds. Or the undertaker,or turtle pet. Please! I have been looking for a hellforge for 2 days!! Help a fellow terrarian!:)
Hi there @Sawyerandcarter, I'll go ahead and close this thread and you can use your original one here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/need-a-hellforge.62141/

You already made this thread, please try not to create duplicates when a thread under the same name and description is already present.
Hi @The Gravemind, a tip for going forward - if you see a duplicate thread, you can use the Report feature to let the forum staff know and include a link to the duplicates. We'll take a look over it. That is much preferred over posting in the thread and trying to address it yourself. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom