Xbox 360 Need help for Frostmoon

Headless R3aper

Terrarian
So I Really need help with the Frostmoon event, I have plenty of spawners so if you don't have some I can provide spawn.
We can play on anyone's world but I suggest yours so I can quickly do the Mirror item duplication if we run low on spawners or if you want me to duplicate something. I also have a ton of Pumpkin moon stuff that's all free if you don't have all of the loot, my character is very endgame and I'm willing to duplicate any of my items if you want, but only on your world.
Message me at "HEADLESS R3APER" on Xbox 360.
:D

Do yo have a decent arena? I recently put mine under construction, I'm adding a better trap system and my actuated lava floor does not work ( the enemies spawn from the side causing them to die in the lava = no loot) plus it is a horsemans blade arena so there is only enough room for one person, so yours will be best. I probably won't be online for the next 3-4 days but if i'm online before then I will message you. Reply to me if you want to play on my arena or yours, also remember to leave in what gear I should be using.

My gt is: tru moo69 (I know it is a stupid gamertag, I made it when I was in 7th grade :()

I'll get to you as soon as I can.

I have an arena designed for one person to get to Wave 20 very fast. (My Record is 1:34 PM) I can do everything while you stand around. When can you play?

I have an arena designed for one person to get to Wave 20 very fast. (My Record is 1:34 PM) I can do everything while you stand around. When can you play?
I can play anytime now that I got internet again, just message me on xbl and I'll get on Terraria, unless I'm op laying something, I probably won't be doing anything though.

Back
Top Bottom