Tapi or tConfig?

• Tapi

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • tConfig

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Olof Almqvist

Official Terrarian
Heya! first of all i dont know if im in the wrong section for this but! i just want to ask what is the best program to mod? Tapi or tConfig? and do any of you kind modders have a good tutorial on how to start modding? this whould be awsome! also how to make spirites. CANT find anything good by "Googeling" it.

I can answer your first question: tAPI. tConfig is not being updated anymore, it's still 1.1.2, while the latest tAPI version is 1.2.4.1.
That's where my knowledge ends.

First no i dont believe this is not the right section, second use tapi its for the latest version of terraria(tconfig is discontinued) and third HuckleberryWill has good starter tutorials
. if you want to do more advanced stuff looks at other's mods and use the template mod on the tapi thread.

Hope this helps,
Drok

I can answer your first question: tAPI. tConfig is not being updated anymore, it's still 1.1.2, while the latest tAPI version is 1.2.4.1.
That's where my knowledge ends.

First no i dont believe this is not the right section, second use tapi its for the latest version of terraria(tconfig is discontinued) and third HuckleberryWill has good starter tutorials
. if you want to do more advanced stuff looks at other's mods and use the template mod on the tapi thread.

Hope this helps,
Drok

Thanks for the support anyway! what is the right section?? xD

Back
Top Bottom