tModLoader Need help installing mods in tmodloader (Linux)

TNTlife

Terrarian
I'm trying to install Calamity and Thorium on my sister's laptop which is running Ubuntu. I've managed to manually install tmodloader, but when I try to download the mods, no data is being used, even if nothing else is connected to the wifi. I decided to have all the missing software updates be installed, but I'm not sure that will help.

Any ideas?

I'm trying to install Calamity and Thorium on my sister's laptop which is running Ubuntu. I've managed to manually install tmodloader, but when I try to download the mods, no data is being used, even if nothing else is connected to the wifi. I decided to have all the missing software updates be installed, but I'm not sure that will help.

Any ideas?
Ubuntu downloads are broken in the newest version. Waiting for the new patch is all you can do if you want to install mods in TModLoader. You can however install the mods manually from their own sites. This isn't on your end, it's just the newest version being broken.

Ubuntu downloads are broken in the newest version. Waiting for the new patch is all you can do if you want to install mods in TModLoader. You can however install the mods manually from their own sites. This isn't on your end, it's just the newest version being broken.
How do you install them i am new to steam on linux. i bought terraria and tmodloader but the mods dont load. How do i manually install them? Sorry for all the questions.

Borrowing the thread as I have the same issue.
I've downloaded it and put it in the mods folder, but it won't load in the server. I also put it in enabled.jason, still nothing.
The other mods i got from within the server loads.

Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom