Need Help To Beat Queen Bee On Master Mode

Caryelah

Terrarian
Hi, which weapon and set should i use for Queen Bee on Master Mode?

I'll use ranged or summoner sets and weapons for her, but not sure what set is best for Queen Bee.

Thanks in advance.

I'm currently using these:
Terraria_2020_07_26_02_27_54_033.png

Hi, which weapon and set should i use for Queen Bee on Master Mode?

I'll use ranged or summoner sets and weapons for her, but not sure what set is best for Queen Bee.

Thanks in advance.

I'm currently using these:
View attachment 284610
You should go for the crimson armor to increase damage of every weapon, mega shark is good, maybe if you can get the helloing bow that would be good, but jester arrows would be great for it, maybe a broomstick too. oof space gun and the meteor armor. And make sure you are in the underground jungle.... you don’t want here to enrage

You should go for the crimson armor to increase damage of every weapon, mega shark is good, maybe if you can get the helloing bow that would be good, but jester arrows would be great for it, maybe a broomstick too. oof space gun and the meteor armor. And make sure you are in the underground jungle.... you don’t want here to enrage
I've found Bee Nest but it seems too narrow to fight with her. What kind of arena should i make for Queen Bee? Thanks.
Terraria_2020_07_27_01_13_43_444.png

I've found Bee Nest but it seems too narrow to fight with her. What kind of arena should i make for Queen Bee? Thanks.
View attachment 284628
For one you should make a arena to the right so you don’t have to worry about bees, and you should make it at least have one row of platforms, and make it really wide, when summoning her, make sure your shoot the larvae on screen, and try to avoid her, a water bolt works well too

For one you should make a arena to the right so you don’t have to worry about bees, and you should make it at least have one row of platforms, and make it really wide, when summoning her, make sure your shoot the larvae on screen, and try to avoid her, a water bolt works well too
Thanks for the advice. I'm afraid to break the lavra accidentally while making the arena.

Construct your arena outside the hive. You are going to want a large more or less open area for Plantera anyway. I generally have an arena that's a little over a screen wide and at least half a screen high. The patterns she files are all the same as before, so you want to be able to shoot sideways in that mode, and up when she stops above you.

When you have the arena ready, you usually won't need to go into the hive to break the larva. There will have been a bat or a hornet or something spawned in there, and all you have to do is summon your imp inside the hive.

Might want to see if you can farm up a bezoar, though. Being poisoned really messes up your regen. Shoot, you're playing master. You know that already.

I've beaten her! Thanks for the help!
Yay! Also before you fight the wall of flesh, make the queen bee arena super tall on one side, actually could you send a picture of your queen bee arena so I could show you where you could make the arena for plantera, like show the map view with more space.

Back
Top Bottom