Switch Need Help With Celestial Pillars!

Am i ready?

• Total voters

ZpugKing

Terrarian
158198696588455498611.jpg1581987010365426819152.jpg

Try it and if it does not work try again. Also can make a mix of traps and get a piercing weapon like the death sickle and speed up the fight

You can box him in and use your death sickle if all else fails, just remember he can still hit you.
Is this a suggestion?
No, he is just one of the many, many daily people who don’t understand that “player suggestions” is not suggesting things for players, but from players. I should know, I’ve reported threads in this EXACT context with “wrong forum section” about 250 billion times now :sigh:

Edit; Ive got a terra blade now? Any good? Will it crash my game?
It should be fine. Remember to target the arms first before getting the head. The Terra Blade shouldn't crash the game or anything like that, it's a straightforward weapon.

I should know, I’ve reported threads in this EXACT context with “wrong forum section” about 250 billion times now :sigh:
I've had to do that many times too, I wish new members would at least briefly read the rules (no offence to this guy or any new members, but reading the forum rules is the first thing you should do).

Hang on, you have a Shield of Cthulhu yet only 5 accessory slots, if you're on expert you can get a sixth by using the Demon Heart dropped by the Wall of Flesh.

I'd also recommend upgrading the boots to Spectre not just for the fight but in general, it increases your flight time :dryadsmile:

Also you do not need those lesser healing potions and they just take up inventory space, do you not have any Greater ones? They should've dropped from all previous bosses.

I think you should have made Turtle Armor for Beetle Armor after the fight. Sword could use some upgrading. Terra Blade or Influx Weaver are a better choice than the Excalibur.

Attachments

• 06A44933-3577-45CC-BB7A-7C710E75D512.png
    06A44933-3577-45CC-BB7A-7C710E75D512.png
    288.7 KB · Views: 88
Back
Top Bottom