Resolved Need help with plantera bulbs

Nextrackter

Terrarian
Cant find plantera bulbs i have beaten all 3 mech bosses and have waited for hours so if anyone can plz just real quick scan my world with a map reader and tell me if there are any there

Attachments

• Welcome_to_Area_69.wld
    6.3 MB · Views: 66
from TerraMap:

• killedTheDestroyer: false
  • killedTheTwins: false
  • killedSkeletronPrime: false
  • killedAnyHardmodeBoss: false
  • hardMode: false
Ofc, TerraMap could be bugging, but it seems to be showing correct info on my worlds

Usually right after beating the 3 mechanical bosses it is not easy to find, it is easier to find after a few days in game time after the bosses, as many bulbs are generated after a few days.

from TerraMap:

• killedTheDestroyer: false
  • killedTheTwins: false
  • killedSkeletronPrime: false
  • killedAnyHardmodeBoss: false
  • hardMode: false
Ofc, TerraMap could be bugging, but it seems to be showing correct info on my worlds
I've beaten all three twice

I checked ingame, world is not in hardmode from what I can tell. Seems like bestiary is tied to the world, not character as I previously thought, and bestiary doesn't show kills for those bosses either.

Did you do it(" I've beaten all three twice ") in the world you uploaded?
Do you have cloud saving enabled, because that could mean you're uploading version of the world before cloud saving was enabled?

I checked ingame, world is not in hardmode from what I can tell. Seems like bestiary is tied to the world, not character as I previously thought, and bestiary doesn't show kills for those bosses either.

Did you do it(" I've beaten all three twice ") in the world you uploaded?
Do you have cloud saving enabled, because that could mean you're uploading version of the world before cloud saving was enabled?
I am in hard mode I have beaten wall of flesh eye of cthulu eater of worlds skeletron the twins queen bee the destroyer and skeletron prime idk what to do

Never mind I use tedit and at some point, I must of unchecked "beaten wall of flesh" I checked it again and tons of bulbs spawned in my farm thanks for the help tho guys!

Back
Top Bottom