PS4 Need help

Thomasszobodi

Terrarian
Hey so I have like 65 hours on Terraria and have been grinding but still can't beat any of the mech bosses, can I get some help please

Hey so I have like 65 hours on Terraria and have been grinding but still can't beat any of the mech bosses, can I get some help please
Are you on a regular or expert world? I’d suggest getting a Nimbus Rod and some sort of Repeater with jester arrows, or a Daedalus Stormbow with holy arrows against the Destroyer. Make a Megashark after the Destroyer, and use crystal bullets on Skelley Prime or The Twins.

Some things that might help are:

*The Cobalt Shield or any of it's upgrades, as there are a lot of projectiles in this fight
*The Lightning/Frostspark Boots along with any pair of wings
*Something I just discovered recently, because coincidentally, I am currently trying to defeat the Destroyer in expert mode. The Ice Sickle has been very helpful to me, because of it's ability to peirce.

I hope this is still relevant, as I noticed Unit One helped you earlier. If you haven't beaten the Destroyer yet, good luck! I hope this helps!

I've been farming hallowed and crimson mimics in my world and I have been using those weapons and accessories(Daedalus storm bow, fetid baghnakhs,flesh knuckles life drain and dart gun this may take some time though)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom