Map-Puzzle Need Ideas for a Map I'm Working on over the Next Summer!

Jakuts

Spazmatism
I'm wanting to make a Terraria Adventure map like those mbran139, Noel, and probably the most well-known of all, Baih, have worked on in the past. I'm wanting to use some of the wiring contraptions I have seen from ZeroGravitas. I know, with the lack of experience I have had in map-making, my creation will most likely be terrible compared to what they have made, but I am determined (yeah, yeah insert totally-not-overused Undertale joke here) to make a good, fun map.

With 1.3.1 coming in less than a week, I will wait to actually start working on it until I find out about the new wiring features that have not been released to the public yet (if there are any). But as of now, I am going to be brainstorming, and I'm wanting to focus on the weapon/tool puzzles more than on the parkour elements of the map, as well as what I can possibly do with the new wiring features that we have seen in 1.3.1 so far.

I am open to any weapon/tool suggestions for the puzzles, so please, don't hesitate to fire away! (haha) And thank you for your time!!

Edit: This is the original post. I put puzzle as the flair, but I was thinking that "Adventure" might catch more people's attention and would be of more interest to many people, because it is known as an ADVENTURE map. so i made a separate post with exactly the same words on it under the adventure flair (if anyone was wondering)

Last edited:
I suggest to find friends who also want to make adventure maps. It's million times easier to find the motivation to actually build an adventure map if you are not alone in it.

I suggest to find friends who also want to make adventure maps. It's million times easier to find the motivation to actually build an adventure map if you are not alone in it.
Thanks a lot for the tip! Now then... just gotta find some fun people to hang out with and help out! :D

Hey, would you mind showing your style of building? I'm currently making a map as well
clear.png
clear.png
:D

Back
Top Bottom