Mobile Need to learn the game?

Were you satisfied with my thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhantomFrost

Terrarian
Need to learn the game?

Personnally, at first I found it hard to learn the new version of the mobile terraria, but I found a solution to acquire knowledge and skills to understand new things and most especially the controls (Due to the fact I played the old controls for over 2 years I think) :'D

What I did was search up videos and eventually, I found one the gives out an all-items-map download link. I imported the file to my terraria and played it and finally made a character complete with the endgame equipments I would normally see in my terraria in my pc. Using that, I learned about all the bosses that are now present in mobile, then the items, and finally npc's. :p

So I think that this thread could be helpful to those who reads it and also wants to understand the new terraria. I hope this was helpful and may God bless you all. :D

Here is the file; Just copy and paste it to your "sdcard > android > data > terraria folder > worlds" and reload your game then the map should be present in your terraria. (Make sure you don't impersonate the devs too much) ;D (And make a new character that you could use for the studying and analyzing, etc.. and a character that you could use for a normal gameplay)

Last edited by a moderator:
Need to learn the game?

Personnally, at first I found it hard to learn the new version of the mobile terraria, but I found a solution to acquire knowledge and skills to understand new things and most especially the controls (Due to the fact I played the old controls for over 2 years I think) :'D

What I did was search up videos and eventually, I found one the gives out an all-items-map download link. I imported the file to my terraria and played it and finally made a character complete with the endgame equipments I would normally see in my terraria in my pc. Using that, I learned about all the bosses that are now present in mobile, then the items, and finally npc's. :p

So I think that this thread could be helpful to those who reads it and also wants to understand the new terraria. I hope this was helpful and may God bless you all. :D

Here is the file; Just copy and paste it to your "sdcard > android > data > terraria folder > worlds" and reload your game then the map should be present in your terraria. (Make sure you don't impersonate the devs too much) ;D (And make a new character that you could use for the studying and analyzing, etc.. and a character that you could use for a normal gameplay)
Hi there @PhantomFrost, thanks so much for trying to help out your fellow players. :)

Unfortunately, since it’s quite likely that this world file has been altered (possibly by inventory editors, map editors, etc) it cannot be shared here, and I removed it. Using maps and world files that have been altered outside of the core game can cause unintended effects and are used at your own risk.

Here is more info: Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking

Hi there @PhantomFrost, thanks so much for trying to help out your fellow players. :)

Unfortunately, since it’s quite likely that this world file has been altered (possibly by inventory editors, map editors, etc) it cannot be shared here, and I removed it. Using maps and world files that have been altered outside of the core game can cause unintended effects and are used at your own risk.

Here is more info: Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking
I am very sorry! It's my fault for not reading much of the rules before acting. I thought I could help but seems like not in the way that I thought. Though, I thank you for telling me! I promise to not reapeat this mistake.

Back
Top Bottom