Mobile Need to re-buy Terraria

Phillipsbl

Terrarian
I bought terraria back in 2013-2015 and i recently wanted to play it on mobile but when i went to play it it said it was an outdated version so i uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it but now i have to re-but it.

Its on iOS not android.
Ah, on iOS, and not on Android. From what I recall there hasn’t been a trial version on iOS, just the paid version, so the link I sent is moot. If the app said it was outdated how come you didn’t just update it?

I’ve never seen this problem pop up for iOS. Are you triple-sure that you’re logged into the same Apple ID that purchased it the first time?

It wouldn’t let me i went into the AppStore and looked at terraria and it said it was fine.
So i thought i had to get the new version of the game.

It wouldn’t let me i went into the AppStore and looked at terraria and it said it was fine.
So i thought i had to get the new version of the game.
The only thing I can think of is that you’re not logged in to the same Apple ID you used to purchase it so many years ago, sorry. There’s really no other reason for it to happen on iOS that I can think of. If you want to contact 505 Games and see if they have more insight, their support portal is here: https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

I recently switched Apple ID but I’m still family sharing with the one i bought it on.
[doublepost=1552311330,1552311311][/doublepost]I still have all my other games.

Back
Top Bottom