Support?

• Yes!

Votes: 490 97.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there be any particularly difficult bosses added, if any? I need a challenge!
Time for an...erm...Major spoiler!
This lad is called Orion Slime:
View attachment 94252
Now listen. If you're a summoner, he is your worst nightmare. I tried fighting him with a Stardust Dragon and I died. This is because of a special attack. If you're a summoner you'll have to disable the minions when he does that attack. :p
Anyway, he's a powerful buggah. His defence is also pretty powerful. I also tried him with the Phantasm, Last Prism and Lunar Flare. Hard as heck.
He is a post-Moonlord boss, and he is the beginning of your journey of the Mharadium part.

In the lore, he has one important role: defending the red egg he has inside him. I won't spoil more.

MOAR SPOILERS INCOMING SOON!

I made a bridge, put honey underneath it, stood in the honey and spammed the solar eruption, and it was a joke. It almost never went into the honey.
i mean the fight is a good fight, but thats if its against one of them, not when it bugs out(almost everytime) and spawns 80 of them, lagging the game to death, filling 20 chests with terrible items, and spawning thousands of king slimes and giants.

Trust me. You will cry.... You though the Moon Lord is tough? They could just go,"Wait, the players could "cheese" the boss." *Miniek proceeds to amp up all values*
Amping up values wouldn't really make a boss harder. All that would accomplish is making a boss more frustrating. Like the only reason Moonlord is hard is not because of his damage but because of his mechanics involved. Forcing you to switch between targets constantly while dodging his myriad of attacks is why he's hard. The damage he does is just one of the things involved there.

Will there be any particularly difficult bosses added, if any? I need a challenge!
Mhm. I said this a while ago.
HP: 4.5 Million
Defense: 90
Attack (Contact): 120
Attack (Projectiles): 90
Attack (Death Ray): 250

The ____________ takes the usual boss battle experience of Terraria and turns it into a test of skill - forcing the player to be more than prepared to beat this.
During the battle, the player is given 4 lives. This buff, called 'Determination', gives the player a bit more defense and attack than usual as well.
The player cannot run away from the battle - Instead of simply teleporting to the player's location, the player is teleported to it after reaching a certain distance away. This debuff, called 'Catastrophe', is inflicted by having the ____________ currently active in the player's world.
The grey spots are ____________. These are ________________________.
The ____________ are connected to the hands below. They act almost identically to the True Eye of Cthulhu.
During the second form, shadows of all the bosses with their expert mode AIs and buffed up stats are created to attack you. ____________ will fade into the background while these enemies are active, making it invincible. The boss order is as follows.
  • Eye of Cthulhu and The Twins
  • Eater of Worlds and The Destroyer
  • Queen Bee and Brain of Cthulhu
  • Skeletron and Skeletron Prime
  • 2x Duke Fishron
  • Ice Queen and Pumpking
In order to ____________, you have to sever it's connection to it's power, therefore destroying ____________.
The ____________ that signify the connection ____________ when you kill them. These ____________, shooting projectiles that move quickly in large numbers.
The center ____________ acts identically to the ____________, which will spawn 2 ____________ connected to it for every ____________. It will also shoot out projectiles more often than the original ____________.
In Expert Mode, the boss acts the same - but with higher stats, and the unique ability to send out a circular wave, which cannot be avoided, that completely removes invincibility frames for a short time, but increases movement speed and flight time.
So yeah. It'll be a nice little wake-up call. And this isn't even the final boss :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom