• Yes!

Votes: 490 97.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ichor.
If this isn't the answer I'll eat a piece of paper.
Well, you'll eat a cookie.
egywNuyx.png

Too late, it's gone.
That is an ichor bar! And you got the blood clotting right, which is impressive.
The name of the ore is Necronium.

egywNuyx.png

Too late, it's gone.
That is an ichor bar! And you got the blood clotting right, which is impressive.
Necronium...
Sounds like a lifesteal armour set.

egywNuyx.png

Too late, it's gone.
Maybe a new summoner armorset ?

egywNuyx.png

Too late, it's gone.
cookies in this thread are gonna become a trend.pls no

Also,I think its gonna be a thrower set.My only question is crafting materials

cookies in this thread are gonna become a trend.pls no

Also,I think its gonna be a thrower set.My only question is crafting materials
The crafting materials are like Crimtane or Demonite - mainly found from bosses. This boss is special and it only comes from them.
It isn't a thrower set - actually, a ranged set.

All this talk about Cookies...
Well for Negadium, I have a little present!
upload_2016-6-20_23-42-53.png

If you want to have cookies in Negadium, here is the code and sprites, attached below! Just edit the namespaces for Negadium. This makes the cookie sold from the merchant for 20 Silver. The Cookie gives you a 1 minute buff of 'Well Fed'. The background is actually transparent, just TCF is a pain.

Attachments

• Cookie.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 105
I asume that the weapons give same debuff ichor gives enemy that is hit by it. You know the armor decrease by a %, would I be correct.

All this talk about Cookies...
Well for Negadium, I have a little present!
View attachment 119787
If you want to have cookies in Negadium, here is the code and sprites, attached below! Just edit the namespaces for Negadium. This makes the cookie sold from the merchant for 20 Silver. The Cookie gives you a 1 minute buff of 'Well Fed'. The background is actually transparent, just TCF is a pain.
Thank you!
(tries to eat through screen)

Wow, I haven't checked this mod in a while. I just wanted to say that you guys are making great strides! I believe that when this mod is finished, it will be the greatest Terraria mod available. Keep it up!
-TBG (also known as DarkAwesome (Yes I changed my name))

I can't wait until this mod releases! Been supporting since a long time ago (last year I think?) and I just haven't posted here because I couldn't think of anything important to say.

I could program some things when I'm not busy with my mod if you'd like, but keep in mind that I'm no @Eldrazi :)

Team Negadium, this entire mod is fairly interesting, but what version will it be in? The old mod known as the Reborn Mod caught my Eye of Cthulhu (pun intended), but it is severely outdated, and it made me sad. If this mod will be up-to-date, and stay that way, then I would love to test it out.

Reborn Mod:
Reborn Mod Banner.png

Team Negadium, this entire mod is fairly interesting, but what version will it be in? The old mod known as the Reborn Mod caught my Eye of Cthulhu (pun intended), but it is severely outdated, and it made me sad. If this mod will be up-to-date, and stay that way, then I would love to test it out.

Reborn Mod:
View attachment 119965
It will be in the latest version of tModLoader, and update with tModLoader as well and also have new content every so often.

Reborn Mod:
View attachment 119965
This actually reminds me.
The mod, after initial release, will have a large content update. (Of course, there will be bug fixes from time to time before.) This will include:
  • Expansion of forgotten biomes (Ocean, sky, and mushroom)
  • New armor and weapons
  • 4 new bosses
  • 40+ new enemies
  • A new NPC
  • New important material
  • Vanity sets and many references, such as the fact that the unique properties of a toaster allow it to toast toast.
  • A new moon event and invasion
  • Minor improvements (Balancing, bug fixes, sprites)

This actually reminds me.
The mod, after initial release, will have a large content update. (Of course, there will be bug fixes from time to time before.) This will include:

• Expansion of forgotten biomes (Ocean, sky, and mushroom)
    • New armor and weapons
    • 4 new bosses
    • 40+ new enemies
    • A new NPC
    • New important material
    • Vanity sets and many references, such as the fact that the unique properties of a toaster allow it to toast toast.
    • A new moon event and invasion
    • Minor improvements (Balancing, bug fixes, sprites)
Yay! Stuff!
Just a beware:
Do not start on what you will do for the next update until you have finished the initial release. Skipping the harder code is what makes mods get abandoned.
Another thing:
When you say 'A new NPC' you actually mean 'A new Town NPC'. NPCs are just 'Non-Playable Characters'.

Suggestion:
Cthulhu Boss from the Ocean
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net.../Cthulu.png/revision/latest?cb=20110807213855

Overground Mushroom Biome spawns by default

In the sky, Wyvvern King Boss.

Anyway. I can't wait. If you need any code or stuff don't hesitate to ask me.

You seem to be pretty good in terms of spriters, but if you need a few item or weapon sprites drawn on the side, I'm happy to help.
If you want I could give you examples of sprites I've already made.

Overground Mushroom Biome spawns by default
Why didn't I think of that?
Why didn't ANYONE think of that?!
You seem to be pretty good in terms of spriters, but if you need a few item or weapon sprites drawn on the side, I'm happy to help.
If you want I could give you examples of sprites I've already made.
Thank you! Currently, I'm practically the only official spriter that is active other than @ShadowDX, who is there as a Quality Director.
CJT begrudgingly left the team due to real world events, and Percolator has been absent for a very long time (again due to real world stuff).
And I looked at your sprites - they are excellent. :)

NOTICE: I forgot to mention that there will be a new biome added in the content update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom