Support?

• Yes!

Votes: 490 97.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The surface mushroom biome should be quite tiny though - barely enough to make it classify as one, then some more - and near the edges of the map. Possibly beyond the dungeon?
It'd be out of place if it was as big as, say, the desert.

The surface mushroom biome should be quite tiny though - barely enough to make it classify as one, then some more - and near the edges of the map. Possibly beyond the dungeon?
On the other side of the dungeon seems to be a good idea. I second it therefore.

I third this idea.

SPOILERS!!!
I decided to make a few videos showcasing SOME of the things Negadium will bring.

Please note it's all WIP! :D

And yes, I'll be working on Negadium again.. things have been on a halt, but I really want to release something. Prepare your butts

More spoilers
I've been working on updating 'Oblivion' a bit, pretty cool eh?
Remember, I enabled a x30 spawnrate in the video, normally not that many mobs would spawn!
The projectiles will die after a few seconds, they are not infinite. The spear autoswings, so no need to continously click!

Goes through enemies, glows, autoswings, multiplies each hit, goes through blocks.
:red: Son where'd ya find this.
Remember it'll be much harder to get than Meowmere for example. Moon Lord was a joke. It has a chance to split into 3, but it'll be nerfed because once it splits, currently those projectiles can split as well, not really what we want.

Last edited:
Even more spoilers. Pulsar has had some work. It used to be quite buggy, but not anymore! This is a direct upgrade from the regular flamethrower, negativity styled!
The range should be twice as that of the flamethrower, if not a bit more.

Even more spoilers. Pulsar has had some work. It used to be quite buggy, but not anymore! This is a direct upgrade from the regular flamethrower, negativity styled!
The range should be twice as that of the flamethrower, if not a bit more.
So this is that weapon I correctly guessed how to get.
amazing

How do you know how to get it? :redspin:
Look a few pages back.
Edit: I found it
11eb619499.jpg

Just from what I've seen here, I'm with this mod all the way!! My favorites are the Incinrium and the Oblivion. I can't wait to see how awesome the bosses are!!!
[doublepost=1466882188,1466881985][/doublepost]Just something I want to throw into this mod, do you think you could do a sword that summons a cursed flame dragon on every swing, and they act like a summon until they hit enemies 500+ times? I came up with this a long time ago, and my friend would prefer it over a weapon that does over 10000 damage! (The original idea was so that ANY slime, including King Slime, would instantly die from one hit, and it did 875 damage.)
[doublepost=1466882395][/doublepost]Awakened Fleshscorcher

Awakened Fleshscorcher.png

Requires a lesser sword and an item from an extremely difficult boss to craft.

in the videos the char has 620 health,the current max is 600.
there was also new accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom