Support?

• Yes!

Votes: 490 97.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, looks like a really cool mod, it may contain the most potential iv'e seen in a mod in a while. I was thinking about donating, but I would really like to do somewhat of a beta test before I would know weather i want to donate or not. I really want to see this mod flourish with all its potential, so please let me test it out.
Thanks, Shrignold.

Hey, looks like a really cool mod, it may contain the most potential iv'e seen in a mod in a while. I was thinking about donating, but I would really like to do somewhat of a beta test before I would know weather i want to donate or not. I really want to see this mod flourish with all its potential, so please let me test it out.
Thanks, Shrignold.
Hey, thanks! And no, we don't require any donations. ^w^ But thanks, anyway.
We will release a beta soon, but it won't have 100% of the content.

It's not free he asked for a beta version of some sort in exchange for the donation.
I was thinking about donating, but I would really like to do somewhat of a beta test before I would know weather i want to donate or not.
A donation is ALWAYS free, otherwise it's not a DONATION.
[doublepost=1468526612,1468526082][/doublepost]Aight peeps. There was some progress today. A multitude of Negativity accessories were added along with some other things. Can you guess what they'll do? :)
PS: The first 5 items aren't new.
0e09226909db45afa314beff378e5b1d.png

A donation is ALWAYS free, otherwise it's not a DONATION.
[doublepost=1468526612,1468526082][/doublepost]Aight peeps. There was some progress today. A multitude of Negativity accessories were added along with some other things. Can you guess what they'll do? :)
PS: The first 5 items aren't new.
0e09226909db45afa314beff378e5b1d.png
Man, that cross is possibly the best accessory in the entire game.
Care to guess what it does?

Man, that cross is possibly the best accessory in the entire game.
Care to guess what it does?
It has the stats of the ankh charm and the cross necklace maybe? also that weird Nature flower thing is used in the lava charm and the mana flower thingy? I wounder what they do...

Regenerate 10+ health per second?
EDIT: Permanent night vision, danger sense, spelunker buffs?
No.
Imagine this as an accessory:

Immunity to C. Inferno, Ichor, Venom, Chilled, Frozen, Broken Armor, Weak, Poison, Bleeding, Cursed, Silenced, Confused, Darkness, Burning, On Fire!, Lava, Slow, ability to walk on all liquids, gives an ice barrier to you and your teammates when you are under max HP, and counter half of damage taken. (+12 Def, +20 Mana, +10 Life)

Yeah.

No.
Imagine this as an accessory:

Immunity to C. Inferno, Ichor, Venom, Chilled, Frozen, Broken Armor, Weak, Poison, Bleeding, Cursed, Silenced, Confused, Darkness, Burning, On Fire!, Lava, Slow, ability to walk on all liquids, gives an ice barrier to you and your teammates when you are under max HP, and counter half of damage taken. (+12 Def, +20 Mana, +10 Life)

Yeah.
*drops jaw on floor so hard that it makes a little hole*
Well im kinda not impressed because this mod is supposed to be for post-moonlord..when you reach that part.

Whoa now! Good horsey... That's a better Ankh Shield, Lava Waders, Paladin's Shield, Frozen Tortoise Shell, and Ultra-powered Worm Scarf! If that's not the best, then watch out Moon Lord (if you ever want to fight him again at that point...)!

That also makes me worry about how powerful these new bosses will be. *shudders*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom