Support?

• Yes!

Votes: 490 97.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, time for a spoiler! This time, it's the Mharadium and Negativity OST cover!
As you can see, "some" things are blurred. Rather everything that comes from the mod, and the names of everyone who made the music. :p
The OST will be released the same day as the mod.
NegadiumOST Cover Blurred.jpg

Okay, time for a spoiler! This time, it's the Mharadium and Negativity OST cover!
As you can see, "some" things are blurred. Rather everything that comes from the mod, and the names of everyone who made the music. :p
The OST will be released the same day as the mod.
View attachment 86332
Do you see what I see? The Insult of Christ,a giant boss next to it, the red mob from the banner, and a bee.

There isn't anything related to "Insult Of Christ". I'm pretty sure I'm clear. That's something else. Something deadly.

I just decided to blur everything and everyone. :p
Of course - because you want to make sure that's it's only YOU who gets all the credit, and not me and everyone else! How dare you!! ;(

JK, the cover looks great. Maybe sometime with permission I might spoil one of the songs I made. We'll have to see. ;)

Of course - because you want to make sure that's it's only YOU who gets all the credit, and not me and everyone else! How dare you!! ;(

JK, the cover looks great. Maybe sometime with permission I might spoil one of the songs I made. We'll have to see. ;)
Haha, no, it isn't like that. As I decided to blur one name, I decided to blur everyone's names.

Edit: Thanks! You can spoil some songs maybe....

Yeah, of course! You make the music, and you own 99% of the rights!
Your secret plan is to grow that 1% of yours into 100%, I can tell.

Okay, in all seriousness, I don't really care who spoils my tracks, or however much percentage of the rights you own. I'm just excited for 2016 when I get to release all of the tracks officially. :D Let's just hope I'll have enough upload minutes to upload all of them to Soundcloud! :p

Your secret plan is to grow that 1% of yours into 100%, I can tell.

Okay, in all seriousness, I don't really care who spoils my tracks. I'm just excited for 2016 when I get to release all of the tracks officially. :D Let's just hope I'll have enough upload minutes to upload all of them to Soundcloud! :p
Haha,
but still. I'm not trying to get all attention. I clearly stated that I'm just the most active on this thread, as I'm the thread manager. I also stated that our team doesn't have a leader.
And I'm pretty much crediting everyone, no matter if you sprited 1 thing or 94789205 things. Hope you understand!
And I blurred everyone's names, as I wrote all the Soundcloud names, so people can't see the tracks. And it would look stupid if three persons were blurred, but one not. :p

And I also can't wait until the release, so you can publish all your awesome tracks! Cause your music is 6/6! (Everyone who contributes this mod with music makes good music!)

Okay, time for a small thread update!
0.07 is now live! In this thread update, I've added:
- A readiness meter visual, made by me!
- A planned features section! Took me a long time to write! Phew!

And just tagging some who might be interested...

@Treesmasher @Soulkeeper Krohitsu

And yeah, you @Mini Albert could check out the Planned Features, and speculate! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom