Support?

• Yes!

Votes: 490 97.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
-_- Hmm... You're tricky, MinieK. You leave hints to things, but not enough to give it away. You're like Scott Cawthon, with your..."secrets".
I am, and I know it. c:
I don't wanna spoil too much from what isn't ready, plus, these types of spoilers are the most fun. You will maybe be able to fight that cultist thing when it's 100% done. He's getting there.
Also, if I really am like Scott, then good luck figuring out the lore! ;D

the mod is dead, it seems
Are you serious...?
We just got back on track. 2 new biomes and 2-3 new bosses are worked on. How can this be dead then?

This mod is the opposite of dead. The mod devs are working on it all the time, but haven't finished it, so are not releasing it yet(a bit like Avalon).
Yep. You have a point. We aren't releasing it unfinished of course.
And we are working on it. For example, I have been practicing one of my...not-so-good sides, spriting, lately.

Any news on the Vashta Nerada?
@movildima is working on him. He recently implemented an...attack.
And instead of justice raining from above...it's gonna be more like...
"FIRE, RAIIINS FROM ABOOOVE!"
;)

From what I've read up on in the backstory, and the content of the mod...

The devil asks of a shadow of his own creation to destroy another great creation, Moon Lord.
The shadow is either a sentry of the devil, or the player.
Then, once the deed is done, the devil is finally able to expand to the surface world once again, which Moon Lord kept from him.
Now the player feels that this must end, and fights against the world he helped to create.

This is only an idea, but this is what I find the lore to be. Kinda cool, isn't it?

From what I've read up on in the backstory, and the content of the mod...

The devil asks of a shadow of his own creation to destroy another great creation, Moon Lord.
The shadow is either a sentry of the devil, or the player.
Then, once the deed is done, the devil is finally able to expand to the surface world once again, which Moon Lord kept from him.
Now the player feels that this must end, and fights against the world he helped to create.

This is only an idea, but this is what I find the lore to be. Kinda cool, isn't it?
That is actually...
Pretty close to the original version. But it's way more complicated.
But good job! You are the person who came the closest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom