• Yes!

Votes: 490 97.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CONTEST!
You can sprite a Mharadium Forge, and the best one wins, and gets a place in the mod.
Contest going on until 15:th November.

Here's a spoiler for the Negativity part of the mod -
Putrifaction Robes (1).png

Illuminati Confirmed!
Miniek have 6 letters, illuminati have 10, 10-6= 4, Mod have 3 letters 4+3=7, Charon have 6 letters 7-6=1, The illuminati have 1 eye. Coincidence? I think no! Still not convinced? The illuminati pyramid have 3 sides, Eldrazi, Miniek and Charon have in total 19 letters 3+19=22. Mharadium have 9 letters 22-9= 13, Negativity have 10 letters 13-10= 3 (The Illuminati pyramid have 3 sides) Coincidence? I think no!

Miniek have 6 letters, illuminati have 10, 10-6= 4, Mod have 3 letters 4+3=7, Charon have 6 letters 7-6=1, The illuminati have 1 eye. Coincidence? I think no! Still not convinced? The illuminati pyramid have 3 sides, Eldrazi, Miniek and Charon have in total 19 letters 3+19=22. Mharadium have 9 letters 22-9= 13, Negativity have 10 letters 13-10= 3 (The Illuminati pyramid have 3 sides) Coincidence? I think no!
That's hilarious, but now the mod thread is being spammed with "[something] Confirmed" messages, just because there will be an Illuminati-based mob. :p

So happy to be doing music for this mod! It looks like a lot of fun! I'm especially looking forward to the Negativity part of the mod! :D

You wanna wear our support banner? Here it is! It's made by @DarkAwesome !

Code:
[URL=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mharadium-and-negativity-mod-by-miniek-eldrazi-and-charon.35609/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wzAdP21.png[/IMG][/URL]

Looking at this banner, I see some new things now. Looks like a giant horned flaming demon thing. And is that retinazor or a new boss? Man, I cant wait for this mod to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom