Support?

• Yes!

Votes: 490 97.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. It's very, very endgame. One of the most endgame items in the mod.
Spoiler: Gonna destroy I`m going to the red hood.
[DOUBLEPOST=1448220372,1448219837][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright, I`m gonna start doing some speculation. I`ve got enough evidence to figure out what`s going on. I`m pretty sure you are hiding a part of the mod. Cuz, the Negativity has yet to shown any part in the mod. Second, remember how I said the Insult of christ?He might be associated with the final, final boss. It`s the red hood`s creator.Also, the "insult". I`m guessing the "thing" might be like a minion. Like the Moon Lord`s eyes. And the player the red hood is gonna destroy is the player. So, anyone think this is true? (This post isnt well organized)

[DOUBLEPOST=1448220372,1448219837][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright, I`m gonna start doing some speculation. I`ve got enough evidence to figure out what`s going on. I`m pretty sure you are hiding a part of the mod. Cuz, the Negativity has yet to shown any part in the mod. Second, remember how I said the Insult of christ?He might be associated with the final, final boss. It`s the red hood`s creator.Also, the "insult". I`m guessing the "thing" might be like a minion. Like the Moon Lord`s eyes. And the player the red hood is gonna destroy is the player. So, anyone think this is true? (This post isnt well organized)
Well done, there is actually some truth in that! But not everything. And Negativity is going to be as big as Mharadium in the future, but Mharadium is bigger right now, because Negativity is a bit "younger" atm. They will be on par, when it comes to content.

And we are indeed hiding a HUGE part of the mod, but I don't wanna give any hints. The spoilers published are only 1% of the content.

If you want more spoilers, then you can check out the discussion group, and join it:
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?social-forums/mharadium-and-negativity.836/

Well done, there is actually some truth in that! But not everything. And Negativity is going to be as big as Mharadium in the future, but Mharadium is bigger right now, because Negativity is a bit "younger" atm. They will be on par, when it comes to content.

And we are indeed hiding a HUGE part of the mod, but I don't wanna give any hints. The spoilers published are only 1% of the content.

If you want more spoilers, then you can check out the discussion group, and join it:
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?social-forums/mharadium-and-negativity.836/
Oyh, the link ain't red!
But Yeah, since I'm programming a major part in Mharadium (and also working a lot on Negativity, but @Charon himself is also doing a fine job at that) I can assure you, this is just the tip of the (MASSIVE) iceberg.

Hmmm. Well, Negativity is in it's early stages, but @DeliciousSaturn and @Evilgrapez are working on an epic soundtrack for both mods. But, if you're hungry for more spoilers, I'm happy to show you a portion of the full meal:
Spoiler. Don't try to look at the name, guys. It's not showing up.png

No comment on anything else about the sprite.

THREAD VERSION 0.6 IS NOW LIVE!
I'm announcing it in that way, if the mod were released. I'm just trying to get people's attention. XD

Changelog:
- Some major Thread Changelog changes (Will fix double spoiler soon)
- Added new "Sugesstions?" tab
- New musical spoiler in "The Spoiler Of Spoilers"
- Minor change to Table of Contents
- Minor change to
- Support banner BB-Code is now in a spoiler
- Updated credits
- Added a new image spoiler
- Put the readiness meter down from 20 to 15% because of more planned content
- More unlisted changes...

Okay, so please send me gifs of Terraria bugs (if you have any). Don't ask why. I just need them for a project, but it still has to do with the mod. Example:
vOk6NadtZDL7Dr2bjzusFaBZ0xQNu5pn_RANGisTCPmiFkLH-77CEvrDIUYlRvZ4bfh-

[Taken from the Re-Logic Beta Tester Application]

I've seen way creepier bugs. Just a shame I don't know how to make GIFs. D:
i am only saying this because i actually never experienced bugs in terraria
[DOUBLEPOST=1448588953,1448588634][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've seen way creepier bugs. Just a shame I don't know how to make GIFs. D:
and making GIFs is quite easy. but too much work.
here's a link, shows you how to make gifs

Haha, creating gifs from your screen is VERY easy. The video @Darkninja posted is about creating a .gif as an animation inside photoshop, but there are also applications out there that you can scale over your screen, click start and they'll just take snapshots at the set interval to create a .gif file. The following application is the one I currently use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom