OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

Well, even if you were currently active IC, I'm pretty sure everyone just left Rune alone in the forest if I remember correctly.

Well, I remember Axis and Trebonth walking off, and Frostfang following them, but I don't know if Rune ever ended up going with them.

Well, given by the name "parasite", I'm assuming they will be annoying.
Also, from one of @UltiDaniel's post, where is everyone at the current moment? And are they ready to defeat a boss?

I'd say the area that has the most characters in one place is the forest, and as for what zone... Well, we should be on the dungeon, however right now everyone is on what is pretty much earth with a few different countries because of a thing with CF.

Well, everyone ended up in the jungle stage at one point, and that's where the RP almost died, however, it managed to survive, but it turned into a thing with mostly Chir' and I. After a while, the characters all ended up getting depressed, and two of them killed themselves. Because of this, one of the remaining two characters had their memory wiped, before later dying. After all of that, we had Rune, and that was pretty much it. Ultislayer then ended up disappearing out of existence as I brought in a new character to get things going again, and we decided to move on to the next stage, which was the dungeon. Once everyone was in the dungeon, things slowed down as the characters got separated and one of them got killed, however they managed to survive, and Rune opened a portal to a new world to escape the dungeon. Now, because of all the previous events, this RP got too depressing for Chir', so he has currently left for a break. Now, I could go into more details, but I won't, because you can see how long this already is.

I'll just introduce my character once it is made. If you have been on one of the RPs that got closed recently, he may sound familiar.

Name: Harold (Referred to as "The Man" or just "Man")
Species: Human
Abilities: Strategy and reflex.
Strengths: His strategies and reflexes are very well-made.
Weaknesses: He freaks out a lot due to his reflexes. His strategies have a 33% chance to not work. (This is why he has backups.)
Appearance: A man in tin armor with an Iron bow and broadsword. He has 9 emeralds in his pocket, and a sack which is full of healing potions and gems.
Personality/Description: His personality allowed him to figure out what he needed to do. He quickly learnt how to survive around this land on his own, and how to use resources from caves, trees, and other natural areas. He's a Strategic, Daredevil, and a Problem solver.

Let's say a car is about to crash into you by a very fast speed, a person with slow/bad reflexes will not be able to react quickly in time and will get crushed, but a person with fast/sharp reflexes will jump out immediately. Basically, reaction time.

I would probably word some of your stuff different, but it's your character sheet, looks interesting, though it doesn't describe his abilities in actual combat.

Okay, so when the situation is resolved for better or worse, the next stage is probably going to be HELL itself, I guess. Just to bring back the original NT schedule.

I'd like it being Dante's Inferno style of hell for a change.

Well, he has a sword. He's trying his best.
BUT ok... Ahem:
Abilities (continued): Sword wielding.
Weakness: weak sword material lul.
Actual Weaknesses (continued): Is not too good at aim, and his aim leans more towards *laughing emoji but spammed 99 times by a 9 year old kid or somethin-*

Back
Top Bottom