OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

pony.png

While I still got no tool for making lindwyrms/wyrms/amphitheres, I got my hooves onto a pony maker. Here, have a base Thartler visualised. (All credits for the pony maker creator, not me)

About as tough as say, an average 6 year old child, I'd say.
Oof
Well, they seem to check out
*Shoves a stamp into Esther's lungs*
Accepted!
Name: Harold (Referred to as "The Man" or just "Man")
Species: Human
Abilities: Strategy and reflex.
Strengths: His strategies and reflexes are very well-made.
Weaknesses: He freaks out a lot due to his reflexes. His strategies have a 33% chance to not work. (This is why he has backups.)
Appearance: A man in tin armor with an Iron bow and broadsword. He has 9 emeralds in his pocket, and a sack which is full of healing potions and gems.
Personality/Description: His personality allowed him to figure out what he needed to do. He quickly learnt how to survive around this land on his own, and how to use resources from caves, trees, and other natural areas. He's a Strategic, Daredevil, and a Problem solver.
Well, he has a sword. He's trying his best.
BUT ok... Ahem:
Abilities (continued): Sword wielding.
Weakness: weak sword material lul.
Actual Weaknesses (continued): Is not too good at aim, and his aim leans more towards *laughing emoji but spammed 99 times by a 9 year old kid or somethin-*
Hmmm
Well, checks out
*Stamps about 2 times*
*Ok, now 50 times*
*Okay uh, now that'd be 2,540,680 times.*
*Which uh, oof, that's alot of ink*
*Anywho, that means-*
Accepted!
Btw, is there anyone I accidentally haven't accepted yet?

UltiDaniel said:
*Okay uh, now that'd be 2,540,680 times.*
Wait what you were counting?

UltiDaniel said:
Btw, is there anyone I accidentally haven't accepted yet?

Well, I have my reserve that I'd probably still wait on even after it gets accepted.
Well, we got from stamps to hoses. Imma just put this here for reserved purposes until I fell like I should actually join or something.
"Her impoverished parents would always say: “Although we don't have anything to pass onto you, we have the most valuable treasure: honesty and diligence. These may not help you now, but they will make all of you happy someday.”"

Name: Alex Baker

Abilities:
Deals corrosive damage that affects both body and mind. Upon taking a hit, nullify the damage and return it to the attacker at a 30% chance with the parasol, unless the hit is a ranged attack in which the chance becomes 60%.

Strengths and Weaknesses:
Endured against physical damage. Weak against mental damage. Resistant against corrosive damage. Normal against soul based damage.
When inflicted with a debuff, purge said debuff, but immediately take damage proportionate to the debuff in return. If the damage is considerable, begin to vomit a green mixture of blood and waste while negating the rest of the effects of the debuffs inflicted on her. Lingering environmental debuffs such as toxic air are not counted towards this effect.

Appearance:
She is human with somewhat pale skin and in-between brown to blonde colored hair. She has brown eyes.
Her outfit is a black feathered body with a skirt, while wearing a green necklace/brooch. She has feathered arms with gray gloves and dark wings in the form of a coat, with orange striped socks and two black shoes.
She uses a parasol which has black feathers and orange striped handle similar to a bird's foot. It cannot be destroyed or damaged by normal means.

Personality: Cheerful, happy, and curious, in contrast with the majority of the employees I've seen, Alex enjoys putting smiles on people's faces. She puts friends as top priority. Due to the fact she puts friends as top priority, she can be seen as self-destructive, due to the fact she puts off self-care just to focus on helping others.

Originally, there was a tower that Ulti had, where we had to get keys to unlock something, and prevent whatever was at the top from getting out. Of course, that world is ded now, considering Ulti decided to have a literal red wall destroy that world.

Thanks for the answers. The original concept of going towards a tower is actually interesting. I'd ask how the neo world works, but I'm pretty sure that's a question for @UltiDaniel.

To be honest, it was more based around the UltiSlayer and AntiSlayer characters, representing positivity and negativity. AntiSlayer didn't appear much in the neo world, but the negativity was definitely the type of thing for that. And we collected keys that could open stuff in the tower and served as a sword for some reason because.

Huh, I wonder how depressed the main character is then... (Yes, I know about the romance between Stacy and Ultislayer.)

Back
Top Bottom