OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

Hm...
Well, both are decided by you.
You can choose for them to randomly appear, or fall from the sky, or something else.
Essentially, it's all up to you.

I would suggest somewhere near where all the characters are at.
Which is around the area with the floating island with the tower.

Is there a form I need to fill to join, or is it a hop in situation?
This one.
Name: (The character's name....Okay, that's pretty self explanatory.) Abilities: (The abilities the character can perform. This includes any special ability, like shooting lasers or something. But also includes normal abilities. Like being agile.) Strengths: (This isn't the same as Abilities, as while a character can have abilities, they can also not be very good at using them. And, strength can also apply to non-physical traits. Such as being able to keep emotions in check, having high mental strength, ect.) Weaknesses: (Essentially everything I said about strength, but now it is flipped backwards, upside down, reversed, and shot with an anti-ray. Essentially, it's the physical, and non-physical weaknesses that the character has.) Appearance: (Either a description, or a drawing.) (Duh.) Personality: (Essentially the way the character acts. This can be explained through a description....OOooooorrrrr multiple quotes exemplifying it.)

Alrighty then.
Name: Stacy
Abilities: Being that of a Braixen, she can act upon her fire-esque abilities for no-gooders. A stick can be used from it, gathered from her tail, causing friction to light it on fire, used as a tool or weapon.
Strengths: Stacy is a nice fellow, as she can help anything or anyone who is required to be in need.

Weakness: She can be overprotected at times, and she hasn't completely perfected her abilities to use them at full potential.
Appearance: PFP should do.
Personality: Again, being a nice fellow, she will protect those who needs her help, and will try her best to help anything. Although when on nerves, she can be... "Hot-Headed."

Backstory: Not a PMD situation, but a perma TF situation. With her father being a fox-hunter, she goes into the wild, for survival, and honor.
Pokemon is owned by Game Freak and The Pokemon Company.

Flee from the sky, enter the light, and join the others. If you want that in a different form, I can't really do that since...

Im just gonna throw this out while I can...
a17.jpg

Back
Top Bottom