OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

3rd character time :/

Name: Icicle
Abilities: Special - Ice shard firing (chance to slow or freeze someone), can spray ice with his hands (Will lower temperatures of the area and target) Normal/weapons - Ninja Stars (except its shaped like a snowflake.... but no special effects) due to being a ninja, he is pretty quick.
Strengths: Pretty quick and agile, Eager about fighting. has good knowledge of many things in a snow biome.
Weaknesses: Bad in defense. Always takes the risky choices. pretty unknown.
Appearance: View attachment 232927
Personality: He is silent (he does talk unlike Creeps) a eager person and will often try and well... encourage the others (but..... his reaction is bad to failures.) overall just the cliché ninja personality...

Notes: the only true human (that currently is one) of my ocs (his skin isn't viewable....) and basically a cliché ninja.... (ask away with questions...) .-.
Don't see them problemos here.
*Stamp*
Accepted!

(Status update: my parents are going to send me to Internet camp for a week later, so this RP is going to have to go on without me D: )
(Well, I have an update on Ulti's behalf, apparently it's actually 3 weeks, I'd tell him to just break out of there at like the 1 week gone but it's too late to do that, and I don't know how that would end up going with both the law and his parents, although I assume poorly on both fronts.)

Now I shall return. Pushed back by the Big Dragons, the new brave world awaits for me.
And I'm Thartler, the Expert Ranger. Anthony and I will be commenting this character. Probably adding more details in.

Name: Trebonth (What an unoriginal name. I swear Eldgar Omega used them in other RPs too.)
Abilities: The usual grass-type moveset, but wait. He can also use psychic abilities like Psychics. (He couldn't put a dent in my hit-points, but his abilities are potent enough. To add, like other of its kin, it's agile, as I had trouble hitting it in my tests.)
Strengths: Above usual stamina, and of course, good resistance against mind-controlling/breaking/affecting stuff. Innate resistance to water, nature and earth attacks. (Lies, I've crushed him with a catapult. And drowned him in ocean. And rended his mind in Void. Thartler, he only means he resists the elements. Catapult is overkill, same with ocean drowning and throwing him into the hell you were going to throw him into. He tired out slower than other of its kin, that's for sure.)
Weaknesses: Extremes - heat and cold. Too hot, too cold, he's not handling them. But even without that quirk, it's fragile. Oh, and he quite often can't get his emotions right, blame the experiments. (Duh, you'd expect me Thartler there? No? Lets say I tested his weakness with normal arrows. Two shots, it's dead. Not to mention Thartler, that the grass isn't the proper material for a good armour. Also I can see him trying to murder people for basically annoying him mildly.)
Appearance: You know that one smug leaf snake, right? Duh, bet you're right if it's a Snivy. (It'd be a lot smaller than me, that's for sure. Kind of unoriginal to Stacy the way in, Tre. He forgets to add it's a purple Snivy, due to infusion with psychic magic.)
Personality: As said, he is kind of broken emotionally, and may get, if not angry, then scared randomly. He may be happy, but it's hard to him to do. (I've jinxed that one, I admit. But he's more of anger side than scare. Happiness, I just think someone has to really try to. Generally, he wants to do away with himself though, as a specie failure.)

Now I shall return. Pushed back by the Big Dragons, the new brave world awaits for me.
And I'm Thartler, the Expert Ranger. Anthony and I will be commenting this character. Probably adding more details in.

Name: Trebonth (What an unoriginal name. I swear Eldgar Omega used them in other RPs too.)
Abilities: The usual grass-type moveset, but wait. He can also use psychic abilities like Psychics. (He couldn't put a dent in my hit-points, but his abilities are potent enough. To add, like other of its kin, it's agile, as I had trouble hitting it in my tests.)
Strengths: Above usual stamina, and of course, good resistance against mind-controlling/breaking/affecting stuff. Innate resistance to water, nature and earth attacks. (Lies, I've crushed him with a catapult. And drowned him in ocean. And rended his mind in Void. Thartler, he only means he resists the elements. Catapult is overkill, same with ocean drowning and throwing him into the hell you were going to throw him into. He tired out slower than other of its kin, that's for sure.)
Weaknesses: Extremes - heat and cold. Too hot, too cold, he's not handling them. But even without that quirk, it's fragile. Oh, and he quite often can't get his emotions right, blame the experiments. (Duh, you'd expect me Thartler there? No? Lets say I tested his weakness with normal arrows. Two shots, it's dead. Not to mention Thartler, that the grass isn't the proper material for a good armour. Also I can see him trying to murder people for basically annoying him mildly.)
Appearance: You know that one smug leaf snake, right? Duh, bet you're right if it's a Snivy. (It'd be a lot smaller than me, that's for sure. Kind of unoriginal to Stacy the way in, Tre. He forgets to add it's a purple Snivy, due to infusion with psychic magic.)
Personality: As said, he is kind of broken emotionally, and may get, if not angry, then scared randomly. He may be happy, but it's hard to him to do. (I've jinxed that one, I admit. But he's more of anger side than scare. Happiness, I just think someone has to really try to. Generally, he wants to do away with himself though, as a specie failure.)
(Who's anthony?)
Interesting!
*Grabs a Stamp and Stamps Halt in the eye*
Accepted!

Ah, so someone remembers what I have said. I take credit in acknowledging that I have said something to that effect, besides/excluding the 'Such as Soul' part. As well as the
"Ah.
..."

"Well, in that case, I will now say my piece before getting rekt: As dimension hoppers aren't connected to any one world, they have less investment in what's happening there. If we aren't vigilant, that can make dimension travellers remote, uncaring, and unrelatable. That's part of why The Arbiter of the Izzet has such a fierce instinct to protect the peoples of Zayin. That's part of why Velika has an all-consuming curiosity. That's part of why Belief's ambition levels are through the roof. These characters have an intrinsic ability to escape whatever problem they're dropped into, so it's crucial that their motivations connect them firmly to the conflict at hand.

There probably are dimension hoppers out there who skim the surface of planar plots, never forming deep attachments to any particular person or place, teleporting away when things get hard, uncomfortable, or dangerous. Nothing's really stopping that from happening; the whole point is that dimension hoppers get to go where they will. But we don't hear about those unmotivated, risk-averse guys, and the reason is that because they're boring jerks. Not much offense intended."

Back
Top Bottom