OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

"Well, in that case, I will now say my piece before getting rekt: As dimension hoppers aren't connected to any one world, they have less investment in what's happening there. If we aren't vigilant, that can make dimension travellers remote, uncaring, and unrelatable. That's part of why The Arbiter of the Izzet has such a fierce instinct to protect the peoples of Zayin. That's part of why Velika has an all-consuming curiosity. That's part of why Belief's ambition levels are through the roof. These characters have an intrinsic ability to escape whatever problem they're dropped into, so it's crucial that their motivations connect them firmly to the conflict at hand.

There probably are dimension hoppers out there who skim the surface of planar plots, never forming deep attachments to any particular person or place, teleporting away when things get hard, uncomfortable, or dangerous. Nothing's really stopping that from happening; the whole point is that dimension hoppers get to go where they will. But we don't hear about those unmotivated, risk-averse guys, and the reason is that because they're boring jerks. Not much offense intended."
Hm.
*Big Stamps Animus*
Remember when you said this place needed an admin, or some form of secondary thingy to keep charge of things while I'm gone?

"Oh, so, really?

*Delayed reaction to stamping*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaugh.

Well, so, what do you want me to do exactly in your mind?"

"Oh, so, really?

*Delayed reaction to stamping*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaugh.

Well, so, what do you want me to do exactly in your mind?"
Well, essentially take charge in keeping order and maybe addressing problems or things to me.
And also being in charge of accepting characters, or talking about why they can't be accepted yet due to story elements n such.

(Hey. Why are we using this: () in the OOC?)
I just found it strange because OOC. And this would be a passing comment, if it weren't for the fact I have to actually post a post.

Here's my app for Queen Prism! (Replacing the Master)

Name: Queen Prism (Or just Prism)
Abilities: Can fire a laser that stuns the enemy and can only be used once every 3 posts, limited telekinesis that can only lift objects as big as an oak Andy can only use it every 2 posts, teleportation but has a cool-down of 3 posts and can only teleport in a small radius, is really good with sword-fighting, and can talk to people with their mind, only one person at a time.
Strengths: Agile, Cunning, DETERMINED.
Weaknesses: gold (metal), the colour green ;), and fire
Appearance: Wears a crown with an amethyst in it, black shirt (full-sleeves and don't ask), blue-ish pants (Im not weird making an 1800 girl modern) and normal shoes, with blonde hair
Personality: Broken, Wants to wreak havoc, and mad (most of the times)

Last edited:
Oh wait, that's right, I have ze adminio powwows so...

Hmm...
Is there a limit to the talking to people with their mind, as in is it possible for said target to deny the telepathic connection, and how much people can be talked to at once?
Does the teleportation have a limit? Is it world wide, or some small area? Define the area for these purposes. Also, how long is the cooldown?
Limited telekinesis? Limited how? Define both its range, and how much it can lift an object in some weight measurement.
How power is said laser? Is it going to be like a REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and blows up an entire house one or...?

Back
Top Bottom