OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

Oh wait, that's right, I have ze adminio powwows so...

Hmm...
Is there a limit to the talking to people with their mind, as in is it possible for said target to deny the telepathic connection, and how much people can be talked to at once?
Does the teleportation have a limit? Is it world wide, or some small area? Define the area for these purposes. Also, how long is the cooldown?
Limited telekinesis? Limited how? Define both its range, and how much it can lift an object in some weight measurement.
How power is said laser? Is it going to be like a REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and blows up an entire house one or...?
Added some more details! Thanks for the suggestions!

FoxesLikeBoxes said:
Here's my app for Queen Prism! (Replacing the Master)

Name: Queen Prism (Or just Prism)
Abilities: Can fire a laser that stuns the enemy Andy can only be used once every 3 posts, limited telekinesis that can only lift objects as big as an oak Andy can only use it every 2 posts, teleportation but has a cool-down of 3 posts and can only teleport in a small radius, is really good with sword-fighting, and can talk to people with their mind, only one person at a time.
Strengths: Agile, Cunning, DETERMINED.
Weaknesses: gold (metal), the colour green ;), and fire
Appearance: Wears a crown with an amethyst in it, black shirt (full-sleeves and don't ask), blue-ish pants (Im not weird making an 1800 girl modern) and normal shoes, with blonde hair
Personality: Broken, Wants to wreak havoc, and mad (most of the times)
Andy seems to want to join the fun as well.

Anyways, seems all good to me, and balanced to an extent where they still make for a powerful villain but aren't godmodding, so...

InkApproved.png

Entry of Queen Prism accepted!
That stamp is smaller than I expected, honestly.

Andy seems to want to join the fun as well.

Anyways, seems all good to me, and balanced to an extent where they still make for a powerful villain but aren't godmodding, so...

View attachment 234278
Entry of Queen Prism accepted!
That stamp is smaller than I expected, honestly.
I swear, one day I will show auto correct who’s boss.

Thank goodness I didn't get stamped in the face.

Last edited:
So, Stacy has been here for almost 500 pages, and I would like to say...
Thank you.
Thank you for expanding my character beyond redemption, I would have originally stopped at the initial backstory, but thanks to you...
Lucy is a thing.
An evil form, Statrice, is here.
And of course... a love of her life... something even she wouldn't expect, was introduced.
I just can't express my thanks enough...
Except...
..despite my lackluster art skills...

STACY IS BEING DRAWN BY ME!
for the first time, the true appearance of Stacy will be revealed! No generics, no details missing, it is THE definitive version of Stacy.

Also in honor, I will be posting quotes from the past of NT, OOC 25-50, and IC 100-600+.
So, thank you, and to start things off a bit of a funny note...

Not sure if it is just because of my binge watching, but I somehow imagine Ulti as Snot from American Dad.

So, Stacy has been here for almost 500 pages, and I would like to say...
Thank you.
Thank you for expanding my character beyond redemption, I would have originally stopped at the initial backstory, but thanks to you...
Lucy is a thing.
An evil form, Statrice, is here.
And of course... a love of her life... something even she wouldn't expect, was introduced.
I just can't express my thanks enough...
Except...
..despite my lackluster art skills...

STACY IS BEING DRAWN BY ME!
for the first time, the true appearance of Stacy will be revealed! No generics, no details missing, it is THE definitive version of Stacy.

Also in honor, I will be posting quotes from the past of NT, OOC 25-50, and IC 100-600+.
So, thank you, and to start things off a bit of a funny note...
Well, congrats for being on that long!
I too, have been on here since like page 42.
It also opened a new world of (stuff?) for me!
So enjoy yourself for the future things that will come!
(If this was dedicated to Ulti, then... I should really work on understanding things.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom