OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

Um... I've been offline all weekend, so that's the problem. I'm offline all weekend all the time. I can continue to RP again... Tomorrow. Since I can't put in any more messages besides this one today. See you tomorrow when I can roleplay again!

(P.S. I did indeed forget about NT, so yeah... I've been busy, so... XD)

Um... I've been offline all weekend, so that's the problem. I'm offline all weekend all the time. I can continue to RP again... Tomorrow. Since I can't put in any more messages besides this one today. See you tomorrow when I can roleplay again!

(P.S. I did indeed forget about NT, so yeah... I've been busy, so... XD)
(Oof.)
See ya!

Yeah, but consider it character growth, I guess. People are usually rash in the beginning. Usually. I mean, there's a lot of factors here so...

Kaion
Is a demon who's powers mainly consist of love/attraction abilites, speaking to and controling animals (mostly cats), darkness, and fire.

His strengths are that he's extremely hot (both body heat and attractiveness), is a neko, and is strong, fast, and quick-witted.

His weaknesses are that he's hot-headed, and while he can calm himself down fairly quickly, it still hinders him at times. He's also naive in the ways of the human world, and does not know proper morals (though he's eager to learn them).

Appearance: Black hair, fairly tall, thin yet muscular, black demon wings, cat ears and tail, canine teeth that resemble a cat's, very attractive.

Personality: Tries to be good and just and kind and moral, but his time in hell has made it so that it's difficult to do that. He's always trying to help people, and wants to be told if he's doing something wrong so he can fix his mistakes as best as he can.

So an incubus/succubus (gender doesn't determine which it is) that has cat ears and a tail.
Now I'm convinced you're into some weird :red:.
Listen, BUD. I am into some weird stuff, I suppose :p
Although, an incubus wasn't exactly what I was going for when I thought this guy up, but now that you've said it, you're probably right :D

Also, thanks for giving him an ability that won't do anything to my characters. (attraction, my characters are aroace and so am I.)

Also, thanks for giving him an ability that won't do anything to my characters. (attraction, my characters are aroace and so am I.)
No problem! But hey, you were getting annoyed with Steven for being too OP anyway, so I guess this works out in the end!)

Spoilers for CA, but I'm guessing no one really cares soo... Yeah.
"Hm? Oh, I can claim Belief’s soul once I manage to sed-"
"If she can make me fall in love with her, like bend over my knees sort of love, but not through the use of love potions, magic, or other outside interference for your clarification."
"She’s quite stubborn. I assumed I’d have her soul in under a day. Yet here I am, four years later. Doing her ledgers."
"Perhaps I just don’t like your type."
"Please. You think I’m that oblivious? You are something else entirely."
"Have you considered that perhaps you just aren’t as attractive as you’ve always assumed?"
"I’ve claimed plenty of souls using this exact contractual stipulation."
"And it was so kind of them to take pity on you. Really, they should be congratulated for bolstering your self-esteem by seeing the true beauty inside of you. Commendable people, every one."
"*Sigh.* You see what I have to put up with? It’s not the only way I can claim souls. But it’s worked well for me in the past. And, I’ll admit, it’s kind of expected of me at this point. I wasn’t at all surprised when Belief suggested it during the summoning and binding process. More, I was interested that a person who already had a contract on their soul would dare try to make another. Belief is a special case though. She’s very persuasive. Infuriatingly so. I’m just rusty, that’s all. I spent years trapped in that stupid silver prison."
"You could have practiced your arts of seduction on the other demons."
"Please, have you seen what most of them look like? Some of the others have hooks for hands. Literal hooks."
"I’ve always wondered about that. Seems terribly impractical. ‘Thornbrak, will you pass me that pitcher of lemonade? Oh wait, I forgot. You lack opposable thumbs. Or fingers. Might as well turn the lemons into grenades at that point.’"

Spoilers for CA, but I'm guessing no one really cares soo... Yeah.
"Hm? Oh, I can claim Belief’s soul once I manage to sed-"
"If she can make me fall in love with her, like bend over my knees sort of love, but not through the use of love potions, magic, or other outside interference for your clarification."
"She’s quite stubborn. I assumed I’d have her soul in under a day. Yet here I am, four years later. Doing her ledgers."
"Perhaps I just don’t like your type."
"Please. You think I’m that oblivious? You are something else entirely."
"Have you considered that perhaps you just aren’t as attractive as you’ve always assumed?"
"I’ve claimed plenty of souls using this exact contractual stipulation."
"And it was so kind of them to take pity on you. Really, they should be congratulated for bolstering your self-esteem by seeing the true beauty inside of you. Commendable people, every one."
"*Sigh.* You see what I have to put up with? It’s not the only way I can claim souls. But it’s worked well for me in the past. And, I’ll admit, it’s kind of expected of me at this point. I wasn’t at all surprised when Belief suggested it during the summoning and binding process. More, I was interested that a person who already had a contract on their soul would dare try to make another. Belief is a special case though. She’s very persuasive. Infuriatingly so. I’m just rusty, that’s all. I spent years trapped in that stupid silver prison."
"You could have practiced your arts of seduction on the other demons."
"Please, have you seen what most of them look like? Some of the others have hooks for hands. Literal hooks."
"I’ve always wondered about that. Seems terribly impractical. ‘Thornbrak, will you pass me that pitcher of lemonade? Oh wait, I forgot. You lack opposable thumbs. Or fingers. Might as well turn the lemons into grenades at that point.’"
Hah, that's pretty awesome! I think it would be cool for the two to meet and compete, but like you said, they're from two different RPs. Oh, well.

Yeah, both are incubus/succubus, reason why I said I would enjoy them competing, but one is in this thread until approval and the other is in contract with someone who is, as Chir puts it, aroace.

Well, that basically just takes out romantic and sexual attraction, though most only acknowledge the existence sexual attraction thinking it's the only type.
Plus I'm not the only one who uses that abbreviation, since it's easier to say than aromantic asexual, literally just being the two words' abbreviations combined.

I'm just going off on a tangent here, aren't I?

I know you aren't the only one who uses the abbreviation. Google says as much.

Also, I prefer to have platonic love in my characters, like a friend zone type of love, which I especially enjoy trolling Tacenda with the fact that this is quite literally the only love I use with my characters, besides I guess love for an art of doing something.

Also, as the passing comment of the day by Animus, I basically added that spoiler stuff onto CA because I spoiled it so make it public to everyone else.

Im probably gonna delete the leaf monster as one of my characters. It has not that much of a story so yeah.

Probably gonna replace it.

So an incubus/succubus (gender doesn't determine which it is) that has cat ears and a tail.
Now I'm convinced you're into some weird :red:.
aside from the attractiveness, I dont see how its an incubus/succubus. their attractiveness has no synergy with their innocent personality or their ability to f̴̢͕̹̻̙͈̦̫͙̞͔͔̻̺̼̲̤̄̐ͫ͂̐̅ͣ͒ͨ͛ͥ̚͘͘i̧̛͔̩̙̖̭̻̘̘̪̳͇͍̺̐̏́̑̌̕̕ͅr̶̶̢͖̜̤̮̠̭̠ͤ̂͋̏͠ẻ̡̤̗̱͇͚̥̮̖̖̘̩̮ͫ͒̉ͦ̊̂̄͒́̑͢͡ͅ

Back
Top Bottom