OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

(Ah ok.)
So what is the extent of his magic abilities?
Healing requires him to make contact with the thing he wants to heal, and he can't heal himself. He also can be weakened by healing large injuries.

Manipulation is similar to when you have a high speech stat in a game, where he can conivince people to do things they normally wouldn't, or make them believe lies. It does have limits, in the form that plants and machines are immune, and some people can resist his abilities. But it should work on the average person.

Healing requires him to make contact with the thing he wants to heal, and he can't heal himself. He also can be weakened by healing large injuries.

Manipulation is similar to when you have a high speech stat in a game, where he can conivince people to do things they normally wouldn't, or make them believe lies. It does have limits, in the form that plants and machines are immune, and some people can resist his abilities. But it should work on the average person.
Hm...
I see nothing wrong here.
*Proceeds to stamp Dragonwolf for the next 20 hours*
Accepted!

Before anyone questions this...……

I am posting this here because calamity adventure is dead and posting it on the out of character there makes little to no sense as no one will see it since they have moved on!

so..... -yeets calamity adventure picture-

Post Calamity Burst.png

Basically Burst after the events of CA (I mentioned he went ``missing`` but that's just the beginning) where he becomes a adventurer..... his design changes to look more like a warrior/hero of sorts...… not only I gave him stuff to wear. I gave the demon two scars and make the end of his tail robotic..... (Look above the picture and no.... IT ISNT A APPLICATION)

This is basically Burst's final design (any other changes are gonna be minor) and probably the only time I get to use it is if Calamity Adventure suddenly revives again... I transfer him over to NT (unlikely since I like the three characters currently I have but ehh could change) or a new RP starts and I put him in it...….. (Idk anyway to use the design...……..feel free to suggest)

NOW...…………… SIGNUTUARE UPDATE TIME!!!!!!!! :D

Fun fact: I inspired his design after something from Minecraft story mode...….. basically being the armors you can take in season 2 before facing a arena of sorts..... (And the goggles are inspired by one of the character's armor set)

Go ahead and figure which character the goggles are inspired by from MCSM...… go ahead and search it up if you like. (maybe suggest ideas to introduce him in sort of form on the forums overall)

Happy 1000 pages base.png

Happy 1000 pages on IC everyone, today.. I picture a party...…… but you can be portrayed in any way.. (look at the right side of picture)

you can be portrayed as your profile picture (either with all limbs, no arms or no legs like BFB/TPOT) or as a oc.. (I will draw them horribly as a gag)

tell me what you want to be portrayed as... alright... and maybe their pose.

View attachment 274455

Happy 1000 pages on IC everyone, today.. I picture a party...…… but you can be portrayed in any way.. (look at the right side of picture)

you can be portrayed as your profile picture (either with all limbs, no arms or no legs like BFB/TPOT) or as a oc.. (I will draw them horribly as a gag)

tell me what you want to be portrayed as... alright... and maybe their pose.
Wolf using his staff for fancy lights :p

Happy 1000 pages update1.png

Here's update #1 (With esther portrayed as Wolf doing some fancy lights..... and note: the dots are fancy lights cuz idk how to do fancy lights FORGIVE ME EMPRESS OF LIGHT!!!!..... also.... expect simplified versions of your OCs if you choose to potray yourself as your OC..... as Im not the best at drawing..... I am decent but not that good than expected)

Note: update #2 will make the picture bigger for more peeps SO REQUEST AWAY PEOPLE OF THE TCF!

Crimson but mechanizing.png

This is a idea of the crimson infection..... more of the one happening with Red as its different for everyone......

the final aka full infection is what I like to call ``Mechanical Nero`` or ``The Controller`` (as Red controls some crimson), the final form is basically a hybrid of skeletron prime and the destroyer...…. (Peeps - cool Red is a worm)

Post mechanical Red.png

New design time oooooooooooooooooo………… Red's isn't that major...….. other than the mechanical removal..... all that I changed is adding the brain and prime on his scarf along with removing his sleeves aka revealing his arms (Also spoiler alert: ...………………………..

Red's real name is Jack
yay)

tmkr.io qJWpm_dcTUEUbmijnblPLPW4.png

Made this on demise (final pic of today)

Basically Red's current design but ingame….. (the annoying part was finding something for the chest but in the end I went with treasure hunter since its sleeveless)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF.png

A planned design change...…… basically damaged/withered Creeps... also made to upgrade the police spider force to W.E.B!

W.E.B
Warding Executing Bot

also Creeps is still a mute now to change to look like the S.W.A.T but now has a GUN (A pistol to be exact)

Pumpkin Moon vs Crows.png

Heres a early SPOOKY MONTH picture (it could be everyday since you can do the pumpkin moon anyday…..)

also 2 things:

1. Wonder why the headless horseman isn't headless and not riding his horse, its because he lost it during the battle...

2. that other pumpkin other than pumpking is Paimko (my master mode character)...

NOW CALLING IT THERE BUT FROM HERE!

Back
Top Bottom