OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

Well, considering there was probably only three that would've been able to vote anyway, I'll be going with Life and Death.

Name: Fate
Abilities:
Can sense souls and get information through them (Person's name, previous life, possible special things like if it's bound to something not usual, bank account details, social security number)
Can, by touch, instantly kill anything that is willing, or is already dying. (Just a quick and painless end, with no mess either)
Can tell if something's dead or alive regardless of other factors relating to it, if it has died multiple times then the amount of times it has, can also tell how it died regardless of its condition, if it has died multiple times then she will know every way it has died.
Strengths:
Insane luck in getting out of situations, places and things unharmed
Weaknesses:
Completely colorblind
Appearance:
Wyvern.png

Looks like a hatchling due to her size.
Personality: For now, all I can really say is that she'll always respond in the same way when asked her name.

Name: Fate
Abilities:
Can sense souls and get information through them (Person's name, previous life, possible special things like if it's bound to something not usual, bank account details, social security number)
Can, by touch, instantly kill anything that is willing, or is already dying. (Just a quick and painless end, with no mess either)
Can tell if something's dead or alive regardless of other factors relating to it, if it has died multiple times then the amount of times it has, can also tell how it died regardless of its condition, if it has died multiple times then she will know every way it has died.
Strengths:
Insane luck in getting out of situations, places and things unharmed
Weaknesses:
Completely colorblind
Appearance:
Wyvern.png

Looks like a hatchling due to her size.
Personality: For now, all I can really say is that she'll always respond in the same way when asked her name.
Reminds me of Vil.
Anywho,
Hmmmmm...
Welp, guess this'll be the new rune in terms of getting rid of people.
Acceptedo

Just gonna say this real quick about the luck that Fate has.
It only protects her, and foes not have influence on anything's mind, so if something were to normally try to hurt her, it would still try to hurt her, just that the action to hurt her would be liable to fail, or even backfire, because of her luck.

It won't stop her from dying if that is the outcome she really wants, but if it can do something that would prevent her wanting to die in the first place, then it's liable to influence things towards that, but if she attempts suicide it will not prevent that from succeeding.

It won't stop her from dying if that is the outcome she really wants, but if it can do something that would prevent her wanting to die in the first place, then it's liable to influence things towards that, but if she attempts suicide it will not prevent that from succeeding.
Well that kinda sucks.
Atleast she's unlikely to become depressed.

And that doesn't make it so someone else can't stop it if that is in their power normally, because it won't make the attempt guaranteed to succeed.

Back
Top Bottom