OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

Well I guess this exists now.

Does anyone have any questions before I make the RP?

(Also, I'm not sure what the Format is for OOC's of RP's that the OOC exists first for, for the RP in the first place.)

Character sign up sheet:

Name: (The character's name....Okay, that's pretty self explanatory.)
Abilities: (The abilities the character can perform. This includes any special ability, like shooting lasers or something. But also includes normal abilities. Like being agile.)
Strengths: (This isn't the same as Abilities, as while a character can have abilities, they can also not be very good at using them. And, strength can also apply to non-physical traits. Such as being able to keep emotions in check, having high mental strength, ect.)
Weaknesses: (Essentially everything I said about strength, but now it is flipped backwards, upside down, reversed, and shot with an anti-ray. Essentially, it's the physical, and non-physical weaknesses that the character has.)
Appearance: (Either a description, or a drawing.) (Duh.)
Personality: (Essentially the way the character acts. This can be explained through a description....OOooooorrrrr multiple quotes exemplifying it.)

Last edited:
*Inhales to answer questions*
*Realizes that self has to go somewhere for like...An hour*
*Realizes that Orifan has to wait for said time*
*Realizes that self has typed actions onto computer*
Ah poop.

Now, to answer your questions...
1. I uh...Didn't actually think that there was much of any need for an application template.
(Although, now that I think about it, it would be useful to have one.)
2. Do you remember back on Discord, when I said something about making a RP?

Now, to answer your questions...
1. I uh...Didn't actually think that there was much of any need for an application template.
(Although, now that I think about it, it would be useful to have one.)
2. Do you remember back on Discord, when I said something about making a RP?
1. yes, yes it would.
2. i remember you mentioning it, but i dont remember what you said it was about. plus, not everyone is in the discord server

1. yes, yes it would.
2. i remember you mentioning it, but i dont remember what you said it was about. plus, not everyone is in the discord server

1. Okay...Better start making one den....
2. Good point.
Essentially, Neo Transpirence is my take on a RP, that has multiple rules that essentially, questions the very foundation of a RP, in order to keep things in check, and to provide a more unique experience.

What is this RP about? Like theme? Is it about a looming threat or discovery of a secret? Is this in medieval times or in a place that looks like synthwave?

What is this RP about? Like theme? Is it about a looming threat or discovery of a secret? Is this in medieval times or in a place that looks like synthwave?

I'd say...A mix of the first two.

Neo Transpirence Plan.png

1. How powerful should characters be? Is magic affected in anyway? Is it weakened? Can Ghoul just appear and spam space-time rips? (Orifan1: "SHUT")
2. When is the RP going to start?
3. Where would we actually start? Like what biome? Corruption? Forest? What?
4. Are all the Terraria bosses the same, or are some modified, and if so, how will they progress us, and are they optional?
5. Does this have a battle system or is it just I say this then that thing takes damage type of battle?
6. Is this just purely you running this, or do you have someone to help you or do you need someone to help you?

1. Well, it should be to the point where it isn't considered OP. And rather...Should actually be somewhat on-par with the other characters that are made. Also,
1.5. No involvement from other dimensions.
2. Somewhere between today, and tomorrow.
3. Well, if you looked at the thing that I made, it goes from the top, to the bottom. With a limited time to defeat the boss there, and getting access to the stage below, and getting there.
4. All would be modified to correspond to the area that they appear in.
5. Er...Haven't thought about that yet.
6. I plan on running this, until enough people arrive, and I then, allow two different people to run this. One, during the day, and the other, during the time where it would be night for me, but day for the people on the other side of the world. With specific rules for them.

Well, this is more the case of: Discovering the lore as you go on...
So uh...
There's that.
Also, if there's a reason required for fighting the bosses, it would be because they seem to target, and try to attack you for no reason...

Well, this is more the case of: Discovering the lore as you go on...
So uh...
There's that.
Also, if there's a reason required for fighting the bosses, it would be because they seem to target, and try to attack you for no reason...
But thing is, will it actually come to us, or are they like floor guardians?

Well, essentially, after a certain period of time passes, they would suddenly be summoned, and will zoom across the landscape until it finds the characters.

Are there any new mysterious ores here?
Is there a hardmode now, given the Neo part?
Are there NPC other than the Town NPCs?

Well, for the Mysterious ores...I have a basic plan as to what happens after WoF is defeated, as well as what to do with the stuff that happens afterwards...
Essentially, somewhat kind of yes, but actually er...Yes?
And....I might need you to explain what that means.

3.Besides the normal town NPCs(Like Pirate, Nurse, Dryad, etc.) are there others?
Is there any sign of civilization when we start? Or is it just a blank slate?

Back
Top Bottom