OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

Okie, so I'm going to advertise my RP one last time, just in case some peeps didn't see it, then I'll stop, because it's probably annoying.

WHO WANTS TO JOIN BLACK, TAINTED CALAMITY??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Just saying this: Stacy was like:
XB0s473.jpg

Ah, yes, the giant softlock while Ulti is gone. Hm.

(Animus's rants. Those who know me well will know that I do these small or large rants from time to time.)

I would join back in, but none of my characters really fit the theme anymore. Plus those who were here, being Wircavil and Phoenix, don't really have any way for continuity and to get back to the group at the same time, since I value continuity more than anyone here, which I'm sure I do, I can't really do anything in here. Plus, can't really add any characters since the application roadblock. One of the reasons why I prefer the no application entry, as seen with Calamity Adventure, is because you don't need to wait to get approved. You kinda just get approved by yourself and can jump in, as long as you follow some rules. Also, as a bonus for people like me, it gives stuff mystery. I very much despise the fact people can just read applications and yet somehow know their entire backstory despite not experiencing it or having canon experience or whatever, and this was one of the reasons why I went after BreakOG for his omniscient behaviour. (Sorry BreakOG, but that's my own code of ethics that I abide by.)

As for why I am not talking on the Black Tainted Calamity, just biding my time, since I'm not going to be unrealistic and have the Phantoms just find the laboratory of Daedalus that fast. Probably going to take a bit longer than a few fights for me to talk on there again. Plus trying to not make my dialogue not cringy since it just seems cringy anytime I write it. So uh... Well, guess this is a slow day for RPs, huh?

Back
Top Bottom