OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

...Anyone here willing to do a boss fight? Ulti gave me the oppertunity to, but I personally don't feel like doing one right now.

What type of boss fight is the question. I could do a boss fight, but usually, I don't let it be without some lore, because I'm a stickler for lore.
But I'd probably need a boss to do a boss fight with, unless we are doing button mashing challenges.

What type of boss fight is the question. I could do a boss fight, but usually, I don't let it be without some lore, because I'm a stickler for lore.
But I'd probably need a boss to do a boss fight with, unless we are doing button mashing challenges.
Well, what do you have in mind?

For some reason, I'm thinking of a very big chicken. Just a normal chicken that is just big.

Also a Wurmcoil Engine that I used a while back somewhere else but didn't get much use with it.

Or a certain karma butterfly.

For some reason, I'm thinking of a very big chicken. Just a normal chicken that is just big.

Also a Wurmcoil Engine that I used a while back somewhere else but didn't get much use with it.

Or a certain karma butterfly.
Hm...
Which do you think would fit the jungle setting?
Unless you have some amount of intricate lore planned for why they aren't part of the natural ecosystem.

UltiDaniel said:
Unless you have some amount of intricate lore planned for why they aren't part of the natural ecosystem.
My boy, intense mental gymnastics that can justify why nuking your own nation is the best way for your own nation to succeed is my specialty.

Well, I guess the butterfly can fit easily.

Back
Top Bottom